|4| •Evil Casino

I heard siren beeps as my alarms... Police sirens...!!!! Wth? No no no... Did they find out.... Oh fuck! I hurriedly went down as the stairs tried to slip me out....As soon as a stood on our main carpet... I felt a hand pulling me in somewhere dark..."wt-"...
"Shh... It's me.... Parents are getting arrested... Hide here... With me and don't make any sound" he explained as his voice cracked into pieces.... The pain and shattering in his voice and eyes were clearly visible... His eyes avoided my contact... He never cried nor he plans to... I hated when this cloud couldn't rain even if it is heavy... I was finally ready to dig into his thoughts.... He has certainly has mixed feelings of fear, sadness and joy... Joy? Ik he hated his father but his doesn't deserve to have joy for that in his heart.... He fears... About me... Me...? Why? He fears about us... For a mistake that can change our enternity... And sadness... For his mom.... He was close to his mom even though she was a bit cold to him... He found warmth in her.... And me? Why am I getting dragged into here.... The conversations of the policemen and our parents was unbearable as it continued by time... They didn't told that they had their children to continue this dark life.... And this was all our fathers' fault... My father's rage on my sister's death caused another sacrifice of an innocent girl's life... And his father shot my father spitting out all the secrets... Loud...ly... Atleast as loud as much as one can eavesdrop.... Fuck maannnn!!!! Arghhhh!!! I loved my father... As he would be always there to tell me how proud he was with me and on the other hand was my mom who was always doubting me... He was the only man to give my family support.... He got to be my prince charming.... But after my sister's death, he changed... Cold, always rude like my mom.... Hated every bit of me... Only talked to me when he or I wanted something... Life somehow changed in these weeks.... Unwanted only Shivam was left to be snatched away from me... And at this time I didn't care how much we hated eachother... I just wanted his warmth now.... I felt something run down my cheeks... Oh.... A tear... I quickly swiped it away before Shivam could notice it... A drop of tear finally rained.... Even though not properly but I felt calm as my eyes teared up... I clenched my jaw as I controlled those tears from running down... Finally the police left with our parents... I wish we could do something but they were our only backup and they have been taken away.... By a fucking standard stranger.... Wow... What is this introduction? A batch and you know me now.... A fucking stranger has all those rights we never thought of...

Finally our eyes met... His hazel brown eyes begged me to drown in them.... I saw tears in his eyes...I caught hold of his wrist and got out of that dark, cold place.... Thankfully the police hadn't noticed the basement dungeons.... I made him sit in a chair... And got him a glass of cold icy water... He drank it down like he's been thirsty for a couple lot days... I bent to his level and hugged him tightly.... He coldly ordered me, "sit... on... my... laps.... Right now... Pls"..
He pleaded... Unknowingly it made me pity over him... Over him? Why!? But it was uncontrollable... I did as he ordered... Still hugging him tightly... I felt something wet on my shoulder as his hands started snaking around my body... Pls no... He's gonna make my do that too... No pls... Fuck him... Well let him feel open now.... They started streaming down his face as his grip was getting tighter than ever... He buried his face on my right shoulder... My shoulder was getting drenched as he teared up more and more... Soon after he moved his face from my shoulder to my collarbone... Showering it with pecks... Gripping my waist a little bit more tightly... He soon looked deeply into my eyes... Straight as a laser... Still wet... Spoke up..," You're strong Ellie.... Pls don't leave me.... Not you pls.."....
"Never Shiv,... Never ever... Atleast till we don't get them back.... Ok?"..
He replied to my question with a hum as one of his hands made my chin rest on it... "Pls?"... I don't think we were in our senses anymore.... We really needed it... I didn't care if we had to get seperated later only because of this one reason but I adored him at this situation... I nodded as his slowly moved his lips in sync.... Soft yet passionate... Slow... As both of ours tears streamed down....after this long session.... We slept in that position only.... His cologne all over me as my winter berry smell all over him...my hands and head rested on his chest whereas his head rested on my head and hands on my waist... Interlocked so I don't fall down... On a single chair not leaving each other... It felt safe... Warm...Only Around him... I never thought he would be the reason one day for my calmness neither did he... We chanted each other's names as we calmed our minds down... We wanted to be one... Two bodies one soul... I recalled my life..

Me and him...

Revenge...

Of parents...

Of siblings...

Of our life...

This was the only mission to complete in this years...

The life of theirs is going to be a living hell..
_____________________________________________