Chapter 1: Introduction to the characters

Meet Arjun Mehera, the protective older brother, and his best friend, Rudraksh Kapoor, the charismatic and adventurous type. Then there's Maya Mehera, Arjun's younger sister, who has always been off-limits to Rudraksh.

Arjun, a software engineer in Bangalore, is a responsible and caring older brother who has always looked out for Maya. Rudraksh, on the other hand, is a free-spirited artist who thrives on spontaneity and adventure.

Arjun and Rudraksh have been best friends since their school days, bonding over their shared love for cricket and Bollywood movies. Despite their different personalities, they share a deep and enduring friendships

Rudraksh: The charismatic and adventurous protagonist, an artist.
Meera Kapoor - Rohan's supportive and loving mother, an art enthusiast and teacher.
Amit Kapoor - Rohan's father, a businessman with a passion for literature and poetry.
Aditi Kapoor - Rohan's younger sister, a budding writer with a flair for storytelling.
Rajesh Kapoor - Rohan's paternal uncle, a successful architect who inspires Rohan's creativity.
Sneha Kapoor - Rohan's paternal aunt, a chef who delights the family with her culinary skills.
Aarav Kapoor - Rohan's cousin, a computer science student and aspiring entrepreneur, who shares Rohan's love for technology and innovation.