2| 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

"In her absence, I felt like a shadow of myself, slowly fading away

"In her absence, I felt like a shadow of myself, slowly fading away."

As soon as I finished performing my favorite song, "Diamond Eyes," I gently set my guitar down and glanced at the crowd, who were all fixated on me, cheering loudly

As soon as I finished performing my favorite song, "Diamond Eyes," I gently set my guitar down and glanced at the crowd, who were all fixated on me, cheering loudly. Despite their enthusiasm, I didn't feel like continuing to perform. I grabbed a bottle of water and took a few sips, but even that simple act elicited cheers from the crowd. It's become normal for everything I do to attract attention nowadays.

Reluctantly, I picked up the microphone. "Thank you so much for coming," I said, and the crowd erupted into even louder cheers. Despite their adoration, I couldn't shake the feeling of discomfort from all the attention.

"I hope you all enjoyed tonight," I said softly before giving one last wave to the crowd. Turning away, I hurried to my green room, seeking solace from the overwhelming attention. Locking the door behind me, I reached for the water bottle on the table and took another drink, trying to calm my racing thoughts.

Collapsing onto the sofa, I closed my eyes, allowing memories of my chérie to flood my mind.

Today marks exactly 425 days without her and am dying inside without her on this planet, and the ache of her absence still weighs heavily on my heart.

I feel restless, consumed by the weight of my fame and power, yet unable to find her on this vast planet. I feel like I've failed her, like I've let her slip through my fingers. Sometimes, I wish I could just disappear, vanish from this existence. But then, amidst the despair, there's a glimmer of hope—I long to see her again, just one more time.

It's absurd, really, how I've become so utterly obsessed with her. I can't help but feel foolish for letting her hold such power over me. Since the day I laid eyes on her, everything else in the world has lost its luster. I've lost interest in everything and everyone, unable to find even a flicker of attraction for another woman. She's the only one who truly captivates my heart and soul.

I feel like I'm slowly fading away from the inside out. The longing for her presence in my life has become unbearable. She's not just a want anymore; she's a necessity, my lifeline, my addiction, my reason for existing.