Author

Heyy everyone!! , its me cherry  and yes today i'm finally introducing u guys to the 2nd book of Silken Thread Series.

Before we get to the main topic , i just wanted to tell u guys something.

i have been a person who always wanted to try new things and get succeeded in it , since i started reading books ( its been only three years , third is going on). i started writing in class 11th with no hopes that it would gain this much love (thanks to all of u) but eventually it did and here i am writing my second book ( all though it will start late) but yeah. i got succeeded.

whenever i had  told people that i wanna do this , do that they always said "tughse nahi ho payega" and yesterday i shut their mouth's by showing them ur love towards my book

u must be thinking ki mai ye tum sab ko kyu bata rhi hu , i wanted to make u guys understand ki zindagi me bahaut log aate hai bahaut log jaate hai , kuch motivate karte hai kuch demotivate karte hai aur kuch log saaf mana kardete hai but u dont have to listen to them , agar tumhe khudpe bharosa hai toh u will do it!

(In life people come and go , some of them motivate and  or some of them demotivate u and some of them say that its not possible for u to do that , but u guys dont have to listen to them , if u believe urself and have that much confidence in urself then u can achieve anything in this world and shut their mouth)

and i just wanted to say 

THANK YOU SO MUCH LIKE REALLY REALLY THANK YOU , I WILL NEVER FORGET U GUYS ❤