Revenge Gone Wrong

***Artemis's POV***
I thrust my left fist into the rock hard sand bag, repeating with the right. The thump my fists made on the impenetrable leather surface resounded within the basement. After a couple of minutes of quick succession rounds I felt the burn crawl up my arms. I continued with kicks left, right, low, high, and roundhouse. A steady warmth filling my body as I blocked and countered an imaginary opponent.

A clatter behind me made me whirled around.

Who is it now? I thought exasperated. I brought my fist within a centimeter of the intruder chin in warning. Trent, my second in command, held up his hands in surrender. His customary cheeky grin the only sign of apology.

"Boss we got a problem." He said. I sensed the urgency in his tone and stood up exiting the room; Trent on my tail.

"What is it?" I asked as we climbed the stairs from the basement.

"Some cocky third year from Monte High School took out five of our guys after school yesterday." Trent said, a frustrated expression contorted his features." I kept walking to my room.

"Did he have anyone else supporting him?" I asked. Trent's shoulders slumped at this questioned. I raised an eyebrow at him as he hesitated. I came to a halt; he got the message and quickly spoke up.

"No, one to five odds Boss." My mouth hung open in outrage.

"One guy beat five of MY MEN?"I yelled the last words at him. My face heating up with embarrassment at the situation.

"How is that even possible?" I growled at Trent. Trent cringed but held his ground.

"There's a rumor that he's the boss of the neighboring school, so it would make sense that he can take down five. I mean you've taken out 12 by yourself when you got surrounded last month. I glared at him.

"Don't compared me to him. Thanks for the information Trent. I'll handle it." I said clasping his shoulder as I got to my room. I turned and closed the door. A plan forming in my head as I headed for the shower.

Taking a quick five-minute shower; I dried off and grabbed a pair of black sweats, a red tank top, and matching sports bra. The perfect outfit for fighting. Loose enough for high kicks, but a right fit so the people couldn't grab you. I dried my dark wavy hair and braided it down my back; away from my face. The whole process had taken me eight minutes tops. Trent knew I'd be quick and was still waiting outside my door. I rolled my eyes as he appraised me, shooting him a glare so he'd back off.

"So what's the plan Boss?" He asked me eagerly knowing I was ready to fight. I glanced at him as I reached the large garage. My sleek black Kawasaki waited for me front and center.

"No plan, don't follow me." I replied as I threw a leg over my black beast and swerved out of our hangout's driveway and onto the road. I didn't know where this bastard lived so I'd have to ask around, but when I did. I'd take him and his gang out singlehandedly just like he did to my gang members. That's sure to be a kick in the balls for him. I thought, a smirk growing on my face as ripped my throttle racing down the highway.

***Michael POV***
I sprawled on my black leather couch, resting an arm over my face. I heard someone approaching, I didn't move but waited for the report so I could continue relaxing.

"Sir, a girl has been asking around about you." He said respectfully standing a few feet away from the couch. I groaned, having no desire for clingy women. I took my arm away from my eyes and looked at him.

He filched looking at the ground. Chicken Shit, I thought as I growled out, "You can take her, I've more than enough." The man didn't leave at my dismissal, but stayed head bowed and replied.