Profile

° Luna Thorn

A young girl that was homeschooled until recently, now after mostly recovering from an injury she's off to her first day of high school

Appearance

(can be changed to whatever you want if you're reading as a reader but I'll stick to this description for the story.) 

She has black shoulder length hair with a white streak on the right side of her hair. 

Her cerulean eyes contrast her tan skin and there is light scaring close to her right eye and down the right side of her neck. The scarring wraps around to her back where it's much more noticable. 

Dresses like she's homeless, going to rob a bank, or like she's an old age scholar (aka no effort fits, active streetwear, and dark academia.) 

Playlist-
Normal dimension-
Deadline by sundial
Window by galdive
Tiptoe by HYBS
Say it back by Luna day
White night by jack Miller, HOYO-MIX

Phantom dimension-
Sweet dream by c!naH (alien stage)
Battleground by MICKVH, laurell
Kaibutsu by amalee (cover beaststars)
Outlaw by neoni
Body bag by neoni

Others close to her:

Parents- Nova Thorn and Xavi Thorn

Fun fact- Xavi took Nova's last name because in his words “Why would I keep Lopez when Thorn is so badass???”

Adoptive sister- Layla Thorn-Walker

Her family and Luna's family were always very close but after an acident they went to the hospital and passed away. 

Soon she got adopted by the thorns and decided to hyphenate her last name because she wanted to remember her family and also because, “isn't it badass? ThornWalker sounds so cool!”

Uses humor to cope, and is afraid of height. 

---------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:
So how do you guys like the original characters? I know I didn't write much about our main character but I wanted the story to show her traits. (Though the songs I chose for her do give a bit of characterization.) These first chapters are going to have a lot of original content since I plan on adding context to the two weeks in between Savannah and chapter 1. I hope you enjoy reading my story!
Ps. The art made by me.