a great feast mission!

(art is made by alex332243 on deviantart)

it was an average day for Deadpool, chasseing down a villain, pushing him into a lake and snaping his neck like it was nothing. Deadpool finally got home, and he relaxed in his mask and underwear. he heard he belly growl with hungry, so he decided to stand up and walk to his fridge and opened it up to see it is filled to the brim with chimichangas, Deadpool smiled with hungry as he grabbed armfuls of chimichangas. he shoved then into the microwave and turned it on. 

his belly growled more as he waited. Deadpool was so hungry, and he couldn't wait any more, so he just began to stuff the chimichangas into his mouth and he swallow. he ate more and more and with each swallow his belly got bigger and bigger. he was to focuses on his food to notice his belly after a little bit his belt popped off, he moaned softly as he feels the sudden release of his belt.
"Uh geez, no wonder my belly has been hurting, my belt was too tight hehe"
he was as he rubs his bigger belly, he stood up with a little grunt as he opened the microwave to take out the hot chimichangas, he unwrapped then and then he began to stuff them into his moth again, the flavor was much yummier than the cold ones.  he devoured then like there was no tomorrow, eating all of them like nothing. after he finish, he meal he let out a loud burp that his Neighbour could hear, he smiled as he rubbed his overstuffed belly, as he felt himself get a boner.
"hehe well i didn't know you were into stuffing~"
he says as he slowly pulls down his pink girly underwear to reveal his 6-inch boner, he slowly begins to stroke his pretty cock, as he faced ass up. he begins to shove 3 fingers into his slutty hole as he continues to stroke and talk to his little buddy~
"hehe your such a pretty fell~ getting hard over food like a total slut~"
he moans softly as he grabs one of the last chimichangas that was in the freezer, and begins to use it as it dildo.
"ah~~ fuckin slut, i bet you like me shoving food up my hole, don't ya~"
he moans again as he shoots a load of his hot cum over his stuffed belly as he turns over, he then slowly uses his finger to scoop up his cum and Deadpool begins to eat it with his dildo chimichanga.
he soon stood up and he looked down to see his overstuffed belly, he rubs his belly as his 2-inch soft cock lays there on his musky nuts.
"uh~ i think it's time to let this junk rest and digest~ hehe"

he says as he skipped off to bed, jumping onto his bed ass up as he drifted off to sleep, thinking about rainbows and unicorns. 
until tomorrow where his gaining really begins~

(i hope you like this story!! i am planning to add a lot kinkier stuff! so, enjoy and stay kinky, you cuties!~<3)
(This story has 517 words, so i hope that isn't too short or too long, anyway cya in part 2!~)