six

Hidden
S1 - 02
𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓈
° . * 𓆝° . °  . * ● ¸

(John B)

(John B)

Look, for nine months, everybody's tried to get Madison and I to believe my dad's dead.

They say we're in denial.

Whatever.

It doesn't make any sense.

Our dad is the last guy who would ever get lost at sea.

This compass coming back to me, to us, my father's compass. Which was passed down for generations, it's a sign.

Our dad is still alive, and we're gonna find him.

—"AND THEN WE WERE RIGHT OUTSIDE LIKE THIS."

JJ began, walking towards the brick wall, leaning against it to crouch.

JJ and John b paid a visit to Ms. Lana this morning, but it was far from pleasant. As they left Lana Grubbs' house, both seemed visibly tense, their nerves evidently frayed.

JJ continued, "and all we hear is just, Bam! Bam! Bam!" his fist throwing air-punches in front of him. His voice getting louder each time.

"Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside."

Wide-eyed, Madison shook her head incredulously.

JJ began to further explain, "Alright? And I'm just looking at him, like--" He cut himself off off before walking near the three teens listening to him.

"Wait, first off, look at this shit."

Madison sat beside Pope on the couch, her eyes fixed on JJ as he buried his head in his hands, running his fingers through his hair in frustration. She watched in disgust as white flakes fell onto her lap, swiftly brushing them away.

"Look at it!"

"That's dandruff, disgusting." Kiara mumbled, looking away from him.

"Okay, stop it." Madison demanded as she pushed him slightly away from her.

"Look at all that, alright! That's paint." JJ told them while heavy breathing. Madison questioning to herself about why he is panting.