helping nini/cuddly nini

Lis pov
-morning-

A ray of sunshine hits my face and I feel someone is laying on my chest and I look down.

It's nini and I should wake her up to tell me what's her nightmare

"Nini wake up, you need to tell me what happened last night.. " I softly said to her and wake her up

"Hmm... Lili cuddle please... " she said softly and she wakes up and looking for my body besides her

"Sure baby but you need to sit up and come here.. " I said to her and she sits up.

And rubbing her eyes her tiny fingers and she come and sits on my lap puts her face in my neck

"M-my n-nightmare w-was y-you k-killed m-me a-and y-you s-said y-you d-don't l-love m-me a-anymore.. " she said to me crying and she choke on her words because she is crying.

"Hmm? Why baby why you think of that dream that dream isn't real okay? And killed you? Pshh... I don't that I'm not that kind of person okay?.. I don't kill people nini...

So stop crying okay? I'm here.. I'm here.. Just calm down and take a deep breath and so you can calm down and take a sleep again and me I'm just here... Besides you until you wake up baby.. And Don't think of  any of does okay?.. "

"Mhm.. Hmm.. " she moan of satisfaction of what I was doing because I was scratching her head to make her sleep again..

So she can't think of that again I need to cook but the main issue how I gonna cook when nini is sleeping on top of me?

Welp I need to carry her downstairs and I go downstairs and cook some foods and wake up nini to eat I place nini in the counter and she tighten her arms in me neck and her face go further in my neck..

And she was crying again so I place my arms under neath her thighs and carry her around while tapping her back and rubbing it.

"Nini how I'm gonna cook baby when you are clinging to me.." I said and carry her again in the floor because she does down and sits on the floor and cry's and pouting.

Like a baby who just took one of her candy's but not this baby  like she didn't got what she wants and I just carry her and walk around the house

And tell her it's time to eat and she agree's and I put her bon a chair but she whines and I carry her aging and put her in my lap.

And she hugs me neck a little tight and she buried it too and she said she want to be feeded by me so I do her request.

Or else she will throw tantrums on me so I just feeded her and she wants to sleep again well you know her.

HER NEW HOBBY IS:

1.STEALS LISA'S SWEATSHIRTS AND HOODIES

2.LOVES TO CUDDLE ALL DAY AND WANTS TO COME WHEN LISA IS GOING SOMEWHERE

3.SLEEPS ALL DAY WHILE LISA IS SCRATCHING HER HEAD AND LET HER SLEEP WHILE LISA IS READING A BOOK

4.ALWAYS CRYS ON A SMALLER THINGS AND LISA WILL COMFORT HER

5.DO NOTHIN JUST CUDDLE AND JUST BE CUTE LIKE THAT

"Nini are you sleepy again hm?.."i said to her and carry her to our bedroom and let her sleep while I was reading a book.

"Mhm yes.. please Lili..."she said weakly because she is tired from crying and trowing tantrums on me

And I just cuddle her and let her sleep while I was reading peacefully and nini is sleeping in top of me and let her just sleep..

And I feel I'm sleepy too and I dozed off again ..

-minutes later-

Lisa's pov

My alarm woke me up and Jennie to she look at me with her sad eyes because she still sleepy and I just hug her she buried her face onto my neck and cry softly

I just rub her back and scratch her scalp and my other hand keep rapping her back while I was scratching her scalp and she dozed off again..

And I just read a book again hahaha and I let my back lay on the headboard of her bed and her is on top of me and let her sleep..

-----------------------------------------

Tomorrow again because is night time ahhahaha babyeee