Chapter 69

The emperor smiled so hard that he couldn't close his mouth. This was just giving him a pillow when he fell asleep.

Bai Jin can be said to have made great achievements this time. Who can be as lucky as him and have the luck of the koi carp?

With the emperor's order, even the imperial hospital had to get busy.

However, this kind of preparation of prescriptions to protect soldiers from miasma and acclimatization may be remembered in history. Everyone wants to participate, so why complain about being busy.

If you don't want to go, there are people who can take your place.

There are a lot of medicinal materials and patent medicines that need to be prepared before the army moves forward. The hospital's manpower is definitely not enough, so it is necessary to recruit private medicine halls.

The drugstores that Bai Jin and the others have worked with are the first choice. Regardless of whether they are doing it for money or fame, they have desires and are willing to obey the court's orders. They are all excellent partners for cooperation.

The rest is their own business. Bai Jin is only responsible for getting the prescription to make medicine, and other twists and turns can't disturb him.

As soon as I stretched my laziness, I had to go back to shower and change clothes, have a good sleep, and send Zuo Anli off to take the exam early tomorrow.

The first ray of morning light shone through the window and fell on Bai Jin's pale cheeks. He opened his eyelids and found a rare clarity in his eyes.

Whenever he thought about Zuo Anli's exam today, which was related to his future career, Bai Jin was so nervous that he couldn't sleep.

Don't be afraid of 10,000, just be afraid of what may happen. If you don't perform well and fail in the exam, how can Zuo Anli, who has been the pride of heaven since he was a child, bear such a blow.

It was possible that he would never get back up again. Thinking of this, how could he still have the energy to lie down on the bed? After getting dressed, he got up from the bed.

When the courtyard door was opened, Zuo Anli was found doing the work of a boy, tall and tall, holding his breakfast, and was about to push the door open.

It turns out that the emperor is not in a hurry and the eunuch is in a hurry, and the person who should be the most nervous and anxious actually has the leisure to bring him food.

Bai Jin didn't know whether he should be moved or resentful. He twitched the corner of his mouth and hurriedly let people in.

Today is a big day and the candidates are the biggest. He doesn't care about the other party.

There was still a slight smile in Zuo Anli's eyes when he looked closely. He relied on Bai Jin's preference to be confident and indifferent to anything else.

Even if it is an imperial examination that takes place once every three years, it is a major event in life.

After all, one is confident, but the other cannot grasp it. No matter how powerful the person is, he cannot control people's hearts and is completely defeated.

"Aren't you nervous at all?" Bai Jin frowned, his face full of confusion. He took a few mouthfuls of white porridge and put down his spoon.

Zuo Anli frowned slightly and said truthfully, "I'm a little nervous."

Bai Jin sighed slightly, and he knew that no matter how calm the other party acted, he must be panicked in his heart.

If we put it in modern times, he would be just a big boy who has just taken the college entrance examination and is very ignorant.