Going into th Flashback

Hi readers I know I know I late to update the book but i was stuck with few works because which i couldn't update...

So lets get into the story.......... 

_______________________________________________________
After taking the leave from my boss I took an auto for the bus stop and I was waiting for the bus to reach my home. While waiting for the bus I remember the 1st day where I saw him. It was the second day of college. I was waiting for the bus.

(I know I know you would be think why i didn't said 1st day that is long story in short i took a wrong bus to my college and reached another college which is girls college)

So as I don't want to repeat the previous day mistake so I was every bus keenly. While I was waiting for the bus he came to the bus stop, he was wearing the ID card of our college as the previous day i got know the college id card tag colour.  It was the 1st time I am staring at someone for longer then required I don't know what happened to me. After few minutes I saw him that he was getting as if the bus came. OMG 😳 , while staring at him i forgot about the bus. when he was moving towards the bus I followed him and boarded the bus. 

After boarding the bus, I sat on the empty seat and informed my family about me taking the correct bus  and started listening to the music. While listening to the music I forgot about him. it didn't cross my mind that few minutes back I was staring at a person more than required. After sometime we reached our college and i got down from the bus and walked to my class.

after that I was saw him everyday at the bus as we were going in the same bus . Mostly I was the first one to reach the bus stop other than anyone.  One day when we are returning from the college and got down from the bus walking to home  my Anklet(payal) fell down I didn't notice it as I was talking to my friend. When i walked to some distance i noticed that I don't have anklet on my left leg, so while for it walk back in the same path where I was walking there I saw him taking the anklet from the ground. I moved towards him and said 

Deepu: "Thats my anklet". 

I don't think he was trusted me so showed him the other one which is on my leg.

Then he gave me the anklet and smiled at me and left from there. After that we never talked to each other in those 3years but I would always look for him in this bus or college or any at least to get a glimpse of him in the class. 

I thought that at least we would be in same class when the teachers would club the classes for the two branches but it never happened. Even in the CRT Class.

Present 

There were a lot of horns due to which I came to reality next stop is my stop . After the placement I that I thought It was just a crush I will forget him but no whenever I come to the bus I would remember him. I wanted to forget him due to which I changed my home so that I wouldn't travel in the same route.

But today when I saw him it is like still same. Like how I was feeling initially now also I am feeling same thing. I think it is onetime I am meeting him which wouldn't happen again.

_______________________________________________________________

Thank You Dear For Reading