Icarus

"It is in the eternal agony that is hope , where our souls find solace "

Why do we dream?
On an added note why are our dreams always so grandiose,so beautifull,so unreachable.

I belive it is because of the fact that our souls in their own machinistic ways revel in the pleasure of the suffering one goes through to try and possibly attain said dream,only for all the effort to fail.

Miserable people are certainly miserable, but I would like to believe that a certain dark shadowy corner of their soul finds peace in its hell.

Don't act innocent , You love reading books that make you cry,
A song that induces the feeling of being absolutely miserable is a wonderfully written song.
The question is,are you comforted by the idea of someone going through such pains and not you,
or are you comforted by the fact that you share your troubles?

They say Icarus was a fool , he could have survived if he had stayed in his lane.
Do they realise that even if he did survive by not venturing so close to the relam of the gods,he would not have lived.

To those who are driven with no ambition,they see this as an act of utter foolishness.
To ones who have been consumed by the unwavering flames of passion,it is but the logical step to agree with Icarus,not sympathize for Icarus lived , he lived at that very moment when he was soaring through the sky

We do not measure the worth of a life by its length but by its significance.