005. Win or lose

NAILEA'S POV

real life, social media

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
🎀 - VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT

It was the final round and everybody was nervous. We either win tonight or we go home with a lost. Either or, I'm just glad to get to spend this night with my teammates. We were doing good except that our libero, Hanna ended up getting hurt while trying to get the ball.

The girl on the opposite team pushed her way harder than she should've and that's how I ended up on the bench. After she pushed hanna, I got out of position and pushed her back. If their coach wasn't going to tell her off then I would.

"What the hell was that? You didn't have to push her like that!" I yelled as I raised my pointer finger to her face. She scoffed and pushed me away from her. Before Either of us could hit each other again, our coaches came and benched us. I can't believe I got benched. It's bullshit.

I wasn't on the bench for long though. "Get on the court, Lancaster!" My coach yelled at me. I got up and went back to my position. I adjust my feet and positioned myself. My teammates could tell what I was about to do. I jumped and made a pass to the other side.

Their middle blocker hit the ball hard and it came right back to our side, almost slamming against the floor but Hanna kept it from hitting the floor. We had one more trick up our sleeves to win this final set. I pretended to do a normal toss but did a deep corner throw, having us win.

The sound of the ball hitting the ground made all my teammates loudly cheer at the fact we had won. "We did it" was all I could think about as I watched the ball touch the opposite team's side of the court. We screamed in excitement at the fact that we won and ran to each other for a group hug.

There was a glint of pride in my eyes as I hugged my teammates, tears filling up in my eyes. "Oh my god! I can't believe we did it." I sobbed out. Sometime after the group hug was done we walked towards the other team and wished them the best.