Whelp, might as well start-

Since not a lot is coming in(don't worry, it's to be expected), I should honestly just start.

First one is from NocturnaSoyhee

NocturnaSoyheeI: I dare winter to stay with qibli and Kinkajou (ps: Qibli says to Winter that he has to sleep with him- and winter should listen to everything that Kinkajou says)

Winter: ...You REALLY want me to suffer, don't you?

(Winter flies to Qibli's house)

Winter: Hey sandsnorter! Open up!

Qibli:*Opens door* Dude, it's 10:30. Why are you here-

Winter:*Points to the magical floating dare box*

Qibli: Oh. HA-

Winter: Shut up. Or else I'll tell Moon that you burned her favorite scroll.

 Or else I'll tell Moon that you burned her favorite scroll

Qibli: Touche. But you're sleeping with me. It's what the dare says.

Winter: Fine...

(Later that night...)

Winter:*Laying down* Goodnight, you idiot.

Qibli: You know you love me.

Winter: .. *quickly pecks Qibli before laying back down* Now, go to bed.

Qibli: *completely shocked* F-fine... !/////////!

(And then they do the spooning thing, with Qibli being little spoon. AS FOR KINKAJOU...)

Winter: PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. QUIT WITH THE SLOTHS. 

Kinkajou: S U F F E R T H E W R A T H O F T H E R A I N B O W S L O T H.

Winter: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(continues to end of dare 5 hours later)EEEEEEEEEE* Winter passed out from lack of oxygen*

Kinkajou: MISSION SUCCESS! 

(Kinkajou: Ok dares over, CONTINUE ASKING NYEH HE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

(A quick note from clay)

Clay: Winter is currently sitting in the medical wing, as he blew out his vocal cords. SO, take it easy on Winter for a bit, ok?