|3| •Scattered Delusion...

"Love can sometimes be magic,
But magic can sometimes be.....just an illusion"

- Javan

I woke up in my bed, sun rays warming the cold me inside. I found blood on my side desk. I looked over the mirror beside me. Blood on my lips, scratches of knife on my hands and breast. My dress torn into... Strips maybe!? What the hell? I looked at the window on my left. Broken... Pieces scattered all around the floor. Droplets of blood dripping from my body. I got down the bed as I felt a cold skin touching. He's back. No no no. Gun, knife. Nothing. Today I guess the teachings of my father would work. That training with my sist...er. No not now. Think think. Glass, Bottle of wine, Flower pot, Nail filer, Nah nah. His weapons only, Yes...Time to execute. I moved my feet as he pulled my leg and came out of the other side of the bed. He caught hold of my arms and pulled me closer to him. Oh not legs I see... "Agrhhhh" he cried in pain as he fell down. His snake was ready to be pressed. I caught hold of a chair and placed it on his, Main point I would say. He was getting fainted as he cried harder in pain. Let's over this shall we? As he was not in his senses I caught hold of his gun and shot out him out of his life. Another ammo was wasted on his heart. Thank you Merlin. He's gone. His blood all over me. I pulled his body to the basement dungeon while panting. I was tired already. I felt defeated even if I won. I threw his body on the top of the piles of other bodies. Some slipped out but soon balanced.
I felt I was blacking out. Flashbacks came in.

FLASHBACK:

4years ago

"Hey babe(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡"

"Hi Elenoir :⁠-|"

"What's wrong baby?"

"Did you try to make our relationship public?"

"Yaa so what's wrong with that? I thought we were ready?"

"Your fucking thinking doesn't decide what to do and what to not isn't it?(Raising a little voice)"
"But-"

"You know, no one can be with you.... You are ridiculous... Fucking annoying... Sometimes I hate watching your face only... You look utterly horrible... Everyone complimenting you are as dumb as a donkey... They know nothing about taste... I just liked you bcs of your body.... Your boobs are as sweet as melons... Your ass was satisfying as cake but after using it for several times I am bored with it.... You fucking started being with me... Making efforts for me... Hated it... What's with this 10$ cup huh? I give this to my house maid for having her tea... As ridiculous as you... You know what.... Sometimes I feel bad for your ex... Oh... You don't have one only... :⁠-⁠)
Awesome isn't it.... Now... Get the hell out.... Your dad's money is already used up by me... Bye bitch"

"Money and body.... Okhay(Breaths out)
Just remember, you'll regret"

"You dare-"

(Interrupts getting out by the door!)

"Dad!" Said in a soft and tired... Yet broken tone

"Yes Elenoir:)?"

"Can you come pick me up from Soupnil's house.. pls?"

"Pls? Looks like a serious matter... I am sending Shivam... I am going to attend a meeting... Oh the sir called... Bye dear!"

"But dad-"( Call ended )

"(Breaths out)... I hate being ice.... Fire is better...
I'll change and he'll beg wanting me but... Baby he's gonna regret... Hmmph"

______________________________________________

Shivam ...? What happened? Did I faint? Oh fuck man. Please not again. And why the hell am I laying on his thighs. Unknowingly I really needed it. Unfortunately, He's the only one to understand me ignoring our arguments. Fuck man, I need a human support today. But except for Shivam no one's there. Bloody hell. He does act like a filthy little mudblood but. He's only there now.

I excused myself from him and bathed. The scars burnt as water got running down from it. I shampooed my hair with the berry shampoo... Scrubed my scalp. Nice and clear. I cleaned my body even if it burnt everytime I kept my hand on it but it is what it is. I screamingly told shivam to get freshed and then come. But that Arsehole disagreed as he firstly wanted to see my walking alive. Fuck him. I wore a loose baggy t-shirt with shorts. As I went out, I caught his eyes staring at me. Once again I reminded him about getting freshed and thankfully he agreed. I dried my hair Naturally with air this time, lit up some scent candles of vanilla, kept some mind reverting books and a warm blanket.
As I was setting everything up. Shivam walked in and kept his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Ellie?"
"Hmm?" I tried replying in a soft tone
"Are you better in condition now?"
"Maybe"
"Stop giving me weird answers Ellie"
"And you stop asking me nonsensical questions."
"Hey listen... I don't wanna start up and argument now."
"Neither want I, you dumb fucking Arsehole."

Soon I was pulled from my waist sticking up on him "What did you just call me?"

I interlocked my hands behind his neck sticking up more closer to him and getting way more closer to his face "The thing you just heard"

He got more closer to my face "And Who gave you that right Ellie?" Tightening his grip on my waist

Leaving a inch of gap left between us I replied "I did you Arsehole" tightening my grip on his neck as well.

I got lost in his intoxicating eyes and not knowing it properly.
We KISSED passionately. Without breaking that eye contact. I felt a connection so did he. We didn't realise what we were doing. After a while four minutes long kiss. We realised and broke the kiss. Hurriedly us being ashamed of our actions. He excused himself to washroom whereas I never got a chance to understand what was happening. What was I doing? What had got into me? Why am I falling for that fucking bitch? No. Wrong... Very wrong... Nah. I rested my body as I felt my eyes being heavy. Soon I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________