YG ENTERTAINMENT

Chiquita's POV

While we were laughing, someone suddenly knocked on the door so she stood up and went to her bedroom door and opened it "Oh Ruka unnie, what do you want?" I heard her say so I got up from the bed and came to her "Our manager said we're going to the YG Building, so get dressed and come downstairs and we'll wait for you two downstairs okay?" Ruka unnie said and left and Ahyeon looked at me.

"Babe, I'm going to the room to get ready because we're leaving soon" I told her and she nodded and gave me a peck kiss so I went to my room and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

After a few minutes, I finished shower and getting dressed so I left the room and went downstairs, when I got down I saw my unnies and the girl I love so I approached her and we got in the car and of course I seat next to the my girlfriend.

Ahyeon's POV

We are now in the car and Chiquita is leaning on my shoulder so I hold her hand secretly and she looks at me and our manager who is talking and I am telling us where we are going and what we are going to do, she just let me hold her hand and our manager can't see that we're holding each other's hand because it's hidden between our legs.

I heard Chiquita yawn so I looked at her "Babe just sleep here on my shoulder we're going to take a while because of the traffic" I whispered to her and smiled, she also smiled and nodded, she laid her head properly on my shoulder and closed her eyes .

"You guys aren't afraid of our manager anymore huh?" I was surprised when Pharita unnie spoke behind me "Yahh!! unnie you surprised me, just ehh our maknae is sleeping" I said to her and she just laughed and then talk to Ruka unnie.

An hour later we arrived at the YG building so I woke up my girlfriend "Babe wake up, we're here, wake up babe"  I woke her up "Hmmm 5 more minutes please" she said and still didn't wake up so I chuckle and I pinch her cheek "Babe come on Sir Yang will be angry with us" I said and kissed her cheek, she woke up and stood up, I saw our manager coming towards us so Chiquita and I hurried down and as always there were many paparazzi surrounded us so we wave here wave there and smile here smile there.

When we entered the building, we went straight to Sir Yang's office and we saw him sitting in his chair "Good morning Sir Yang " we greeted together "Sit down" he said and we sat down"So you all are ready for your mini album so go to the dance practice room, your trainor are there to teach you all on your choreography" he said and we stood up then bowed "Thank you Sir Yang" we said and left his office and went to the dance practice room.

When we entered the dance practice room, we saw our trainor there and we bowed to him and we started dancing, I kept looking at Chiquita because she is so sexy when she dances, I just smiled secretly because I was lucky that she was the one became my girlfriend even though it is a secret, she must have felt that I was looking at her so she also looked at me and smiled while mumbling "I LOVE YOU" and I also mumbled to her "I LOVE YOU TOO" I avoided looked at her and focused on the dance and she did it too.

After an hour of dancing our trainor finally said that we should take a break so here we are at the couch resting "Chiquita here get this towel your face and body is full of sweat" I said to her and he grabbed the towel I give to her "Thank you unnie" she said and wink, I can't stop myself smiling and blushing because of what she did.

:Jan na muna guys, sorry kung short story lang busy kase sa acads eh heheh✌🏻