The unexpected crash

Time flies by, no one really knows why. The girl who was born to save the world is herself sad, driving across the woods crying like mad.
The speed is high she wishes to howl like wolves looking up in the sky.
She didn't had any idea of what was coming up.. She wished upon the shooting stars to remove all her pain and scars.
•Hello, I am Shambhavi. The writer and narrator of this beautiful story. Hope we feel the magic flow within us. And yea if you're wondering I'm a poet too :)•

She is driving without knowing where to go. She is filled with sorrow wondering if she will even have a tommorow. The words the world used for her is cutting her even sharper and faster than a knife. Not getting enough support, being lonely and at last losing her loved one. Her best friend Akshay just got transferred to another university without any information. She misses him badly as she has no one else with her. Her friend is not receiving her call or message. The sorrow is taking over her and she's been crazy since the beginning. She likes being alone, she's a writer, she is lonely, queit. But being alone is not always something easy. She wishes to meet Akshay again and talk to him. All this was not enough, God gave her more sorrow by making her father sick.
The moon above her head is shining bright. It almost seems like it's smiling. The trees look really tall, the night looks like an witching hour, the dead silence of night seems more peaceful and the moon is shining even and even brighter in the velvet darkness.
She is Soifra. Soifra was born in India but her mother was from Ireland that's the reason of her having a Irish name.
She was driving really fast! Trees after trees passing by. She felt a sudden break, not in the car but in her mind. She was confused and a bit calmer than before. She saw the moon which was shining really bright and again it felt like it was smiling. She bumped into something really hard! All of sudden the place where no one was walking the place with intense silence suddenly appeared goddess like looking lady. With a green sparkling dress , mesmerizing eyes which were shining brightly, long limbs , beautiful pink lips and at last blonde hair which shined brightly in the moonlight.
Soifra jumped off her car and ran towards the lady to check whether she was okay or not. When she went to her, she was in shock. Soifra saw her floating in the air instead of standing! "Snámh" shouted the lady infront of Soifra while throwing pink rose and bluebells petal at Soifra. The lady in green looked surprised, meanwhile Soifra who was still shocked by her floating maintained dead silence. Soifra's eyes were enough to say everything.