-ˏˋ 1 ˊˎ

Read>>

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁+𝒾𝓃𝑔"You know without you I'm so lonely when you're not here 911 callin"✧ Seventeen ✧

𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁+𝒾𝓃𝑔
"You know without you I'm so lonely when you're not here 911 callin"
✧ Seventeen ✧

(𝕐/𝕟) 𝕡𝕠𝕧 :

Broken promises, you all heard this word in relationships like "i was left a broken promise". The funny thing I was a broken promise myself,my mom literally the example for that type of person who made me feel that ever since I was born,like people think I'm this Korean American shy babe. But damn they don't know shit...

I'm (Y/n), Choi (Y/n) and my life is fucking messed up...like let me go back to my childhood....I was born into a average happy family everything was great until my mother cheated with another man,my father who was the kindest man on earth felt disappointed with her actions. I was about 4 years old when they divorced I felt unsafe around my mother so I decided to be with my father..My father was an honest man that's why I knew that I grew up like this...but you know when they say "happiness doesn't last forever" my father was diagnosed with acute brain cancer when I was 12 years old. But he never told me...he had a brother he only told him...and when he died I was finally told about it.

My life after that wasn't always a happy one my uncle took me in...and my brother took care of me. I studied my Highschool and middle school in Korea. I didn't have friends so I often got bullied by my classmates about my past...I don't know why I kept up with their shit for a long time. Then when I was 20 I started working on myself but I never made friends cause they called friends someone you can rely on... I didn't want to rely on anyone. Cause I was a jinx I got bad luck wherever I was.So,I found an interest in baking that when I moved out of my uncle's house and rented a house when I was 22. Then slowly I worked part times and I graduated arts school. My dream was to be a dance instructor. And for that I had millions of interviews in Seoul, gangnam and a lot more cities but it never worked out. So I decided to open my own dance studio. My uncle and my brother supported me the most my aunt loved me like I was her own daughter. She always defended me and took care of me...that's why I loved them soo much.

And here I am at the age of 27 I'm gathering money from the past 5 years. My aunt wants me to get married but little did she know I have committed myself to 1 man. I got into K-pop when I was 21. I loved to dance so K-pop was my 1st option always. And that's when I discovered the best K-pop group my ult group..SEVENTEEN. Their music was comforting when I was on the verge of breaking out. And in that was the man who I loved the most Moon Jun hui..I mean I had lots of reasons to like him. He was perfect..he shone like a star in my dark and dull life when I watched his and The8's performance I fell in love. But as I realised he'll never be mine I was hella wrong cause..he literally shone brighter and entered my small life like it was nothing...he lit it up more than anyone could..and this is what happened.

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕠𝕧

March 21st 2024

You were screaming internally when you boarded the bus because after a long time you finished your part time and we're heading to the incheon asaid stadium for seventeen's follow concert to Incheon. You couldn't go to the concert in Seoul as you were hurt due to a accident in the cafe you worked in but today you were determined to go see the boys. The boys who made you laugh the most. The boys who stopped your depression with their music and lyrics.
But ultimately you were waiting to see the man of your dreams JUNHUI ..you had his fan and you made a very noticeable banner for him..you were wearing something not black for the first time..you wanted stand out so you wore a white shirt underneath with a colourful cardigan. With cream pants and had your camera in hand you were set to capture the most best evening in your life