Scroll 4: World's End

Y/n's POV

"YOU'RE A PLAYTHING FOR ME!" A ninja with a big ninjato sword was chasing me, while I was running anywhere I could see.

It was storming everywhere. My eyes were only finding a direction to run.
Suddenly, I slipped by a stone and fell on ground.

When I saw behind, that ninja was close and now was just walking to get me.

"How weak. Killing weaklings is an insult!" He pointed that sword towards my face. I closed my eyes.

"Wake up clumsy boy!" He said..... In a lady's voice?

My eyes flashed open in a sudden, I was laying and something was under my head like a cushion.
Soniya???

I saw her at the first sight, my head was on her lap... This is really happening... The girl I adored since day one...

I slowly put my hand on her silky hairs, and pulled her closer to me.. She was caressing my cheek... That's a pure bliss.

"Wake up wimp!" The voice was deep now, like a man.... Like Kakashi?

My eyes opened again, it was all a dream? A sweet dream.. I was on Kakashi's lap and he was caressing my face.

My hands were pulling his hairs, he looked at me with annoyed eyes.

"I offered you my lap and you did this?" He groaned as I suddenly tried to stand up but failed, he helped me to wake up and sit against a wall.

"You're lucky, my friend's student carried you here" he fixed his hairs.

"But you're so professional. Girlfriend in a single day?" he made fun of me as I raised my fist to stop him.

I stood up at my own. I'm fine now.

"Oh you're fine? Well you haven't bath from two days. So.." he added as I headed towards the bathroom.

"Ya ya whatever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

-Time Skip-

"It feels better Kakashi" Y/n entered, having a towel wrapped on him. There was a bandaid on his nose.

There was no Kakashi, just a letter on wall, hung by a shuriken. He didn't waste any time to pick it up.

Dear 'cousin'
Today you're not allowed to enter training field, cuz you're not fully recovered yet. I'll hit you with a ninjutsu if I find you on the field. But you're allowed to roam in village. I already took all Come Come Paradise editions with me. Wear your new clothes, you lack dressing sense~
Yours, Copyninja Kakashi kun

His head sweated by annoyance, and Y/n watched at the shelf. Instead of the books, there was clothes for him.

He took out the towel for dressing for the all blue clothes.
He started taking on shirt first, which covered his eyes.

Suddenly, a scream fell on Y/n's ears.

When he took the shirt on, Y/n saw Ino who was covering her eyes in shame of watching him in this state.

"What the!" He covered himself with rest of the clothes, his face was fully red.

"Are you a kind of some sick pervert?!" He took the pants on quickly, still with a blushing face.