This cant be happening

My heart began to pace. Whose voice is that and how'd theyd get in?.
Chop was chained up, so whoever was trying to get in probably could if they kept a distance.
I was starting to panic.

The voice came closer

And closer

Until it stopped and all I could hear were footsteps
Shit
Shit
shit

What do I do?

I was frozen in place in Franklins room and then I saw him. He walked in like he owned the place. He seemed to be around Michaels age with brownish hair. He wore a blue button up and khakis.

"There you are! My lovely lady." He put his arms out like he was gonna hug me.

"Who the fuck are you?" I said stepping back

"Sweetheart I'm Steve Haines, FIB, and you are coming with me, we need a few things from you."

"IS THIS LEGAL?" I said backing up even more.

"Don't care." He grabbed my arm and dragged me out.

"NO! LET GO! WHAT THE HELL!"

"Relax, I'm not gonna arrest ya or kill ya, I'm a friend of Michael's."

"EVEN WORSE!" He stopped and turned around picking me up and I hit him over and over again but nothing worked.

"PUT ME DOWN! AAAAAA! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP."

The man ran up the stairs with me in his arms while I could still hear chop downstairs.

When we got to the front of the house the man threw me in the back seat of a car. As he got into the passenger.

The driver seemed to be older, and not really with the plan either.

"We shouldn't be doing this" he said as he started the car.

"Shut up and drive Dave."

I sat up in the back seat and tried to open the doors but they were locked.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!" I cried

"Franklin and he crew owes us a little something darling, and until they do us that favor you'll be with me."

"Oh my god" I sat back defeated "I have nothing to do with that!"

"You're right" he said looking back "I'm sorry it had to be this way" he said.

"Oh my god" I put my hands over my face. "What do i do now" I whispered to myself.

The car sped through the Los Santos streets, the city lights blurring past as Dave drove with practiced ease, his expression grim. Steve kept glancing back at me, a smirk playing on his lips as if enjoying the chaos he'd just created.

"What exactly do you want from Franklin?" I demanded, trying to hide the fear in my voice.

Steve chuckled, his eyes glinting in the rearview mirror. "It's not just what I want; it's what I need. And what I need is for Franklin to pull off a little job for us. Something he's very much qualified for."

"And if he doesn't?" I pressed, my hands balling into fists.

"Let's just say he wouldn't want to refuse," Steve replied coldly. The car fell silent except for the hum of the engine and the occasional siren in the distance.

As we approached a seemingly abandoned warehouse by the docks, Dave finally spoke up again. "Steve, this isn't right. She's got nothing to do with this."

"Dave, remember your place," Steve snapped without looking at him. "You know how the game is played."

Dave sighed and focused on the road, his discomfort clear.

The car pulled into the darkened building, and Steve hopped out, opening the door and dragging me with him. Inside, the warehouse was dimly lit, large and echoing with the sounds of our footsteps. He led me to a small room with a mattress and a table, throwing me inside before turning on a light.

"Make yourself at home," Steve sneered. "You'll be here till Franklin does his part."

As he locked the door, I looked around the empty room, despair washing over me. I needed to think, to plan. There had to be a way out of this, a way to warn Franklin or get a message out. I noticed a small, grimy window high up on the wall—it was a long shot, but maybe, just maybe, I could reach it.

I waited until I heard Steve and Dave's footsteps recede before pulling the mattress over to the wall, standing on it to peer out the window. It was far too high to reach the ground safely.

Shit!

I did not wanna stay here and starve!
How long before they notice I'm gone?!?! I'm going to rot in here.
I kept looking around for other ways to find an escape

Meanwhile

Franklin was on his way back from the pharmacy, the pregnancy test tucked discreetly in his jacket pocket.
He was nervous, and annoyed, w
How could y/n get herself into a situation like this.

As he approached his house, something felt off. The front gate was slightly open, an unusual sight given Y/N's insistence on security.

Franklin pushed the door open slowly, calling out, "Y/N? you here?" His voice echoed through the empty house. No response. His heart started to pound harder. He noticed a few items knocked over downstairs—a clear sign of struggle. His eyes scanned the room, landing on Chop's leash, he noticed a pulling from the chain in the wall, chop must've been tugging on it. If Y/N had gone out willingly, chop wouldn't bark or have a reaction.

Panic set in as he dashed through the house, checking each room, hoping to find her just misplaced or hiding, playing some kind of game. But deep down, he knew it was serious. His mind raced, connecting dots he wished he didn't have to. Franklin pulled out his phone, fingers trembling as he dialed Lamar.

"she's gone. Something's wrong. Where the hell did u go?!" he said, his voice tight with urgency.

Lamar's voice was calm but firm, "man what are u talking about?"

"Get back here now! Y/n is gone!"

Lamar sucked his teeth "I'll be there"

Franklin hung up and paced back and forth, trying to think. Someone had taken her, and he had a sinking feeling it had to do with the FIB, with Steve Haines, or some mess he was supposed to clean up.

He went over to Chop, unleashing him. "Come on, boy, we might need to track her," he said, trying to stay composed. Franklin knew he had to act fast. His next step was to gather as much information as possible and possibly get in touch with Michael and Trevor.
Even if they were upset with y/n he was sure they didn't want her dead or hurt.

Every second counted now, and Franklin was not about to let anyone harm Y/N without fighting back with everything he had.