Raw Debut

Stella PoV:

Following my surprise attack last week I bump into somebody as I was walking into the arena looking up I quickly apologised "I'm honestly so sorry, I should have been looking where I was going " noticing who I had bumped into, of course on my first proper week under Raw I bump into a judgement day member and Rhea of all people but she just smiled "it's no worries, you're the new talent under raw, well you know what I mean" she asked which I quickly nod "yes I'm Zoey but I go by Stella". She nods "yes I remember watching you, you're talented princess, I've got my eyes on you" she spoke before walking away while I looked on confused.

Not long after I changed into my ring gear and starting to prepare for my first match under the Raw roster as I walking to the curtains I notice the judgement day standing there which I raised an eyebrow looking over the "Stella, Stella, Stella " mumbled Rhea "you put the wwe on notice last week" cheers could be heard from the crowds and Rhea taunted her words softly. "What Mami is saying is, you better give as much as you can chew" added Dominik Mysterio. I huffed "Dominik Right" I ask as he nods "hmm thought so, let me just say " I grin while speaking "I'm a big fan of the way you gave your daddy a beat down" I grin wider "it was just a piece of art" I tap my finger on my chin "Mami is it" Rhea eyes glinted a little as she stared at me " I hope we don't end up on the the foot, I happen to like your work too" i purred before starting to go through the curtain to my match hearing a "princess we've got our eyes on you"

I slowly walk out as my theme tune played halting by the ramp taking it all in before slowly making my way to ring never taking my eyes of my opponent especially as I stepped into the ring . Liv Morgan our rivalry is just beginning I thought while grinning coldly at her attacking her before the bell rings"

I shout at the ref to start the match before I layed on top of Liv as the ref tapped one, two and three . I laugh darkly picking up a mic "wow Livvy, the match barely started and I won " I tut " now now love what was it your saying about needing a new challenge because the ice queen is itching to play"