.+*Chicklit Results*+.

Judged by Kailucy

🥉Je'taime imbecile by strawberry1d

8.2

The storyline is interesting and easy to follow. The dialogue is well-written and feels realistic. I'm enjoying the story so far.

🥈 No reservations by Pollyf79

9.5

The prologue was a perfect way to begin. It raised so many questions and set up the rest nicely. The part where she says she could be the chairwoman of the Society of the Cynics but being cynical takes too much of her time, that was when I knew I'd love this character.

The story itself was perfectly paced and I enjoyed reading the MC's thoughts. The plot is engaging and easy to follow. I can't wait to read more.

🥇Finding Chef's Kiss by JSPRomComs

9.8

This was so good! The pacing was perfect, opening up where the MC knows she did something wrong and then the next few chapters going through what it was was great. It felt natural and didn't drag. The character is fun to read about and I can't wait to see what'll happen next.

AND

My Blossoming Redemption by MiniMoxx

9.8

The writing was so compelling. The character voice made the chapters just fly by and the plot is intriguing. The dialogue is so realistic and well thought out. I'm going to have to continue reading just to see what happens next!