Darkness, Rising Part 2

Optimus Prime: Previously on Transformers Prime

Cliffjumper: The Cons are back!

Arcee: Cliff might be neck-deep in scrap!

Ratchet: Cliffjumper's life signal just went offline.

Optimus Prime: As of today only we five Autobots remain on this Earth.

Raf: W-w-what are they?

Jack: Talking cars that turn into robots Or the other way around.

Valt ; I cant believe it.

Arcee: Look, you may be in danger because you are one of the few, one of the only who have ever seen us.

Jack: Why are you here?

Optimus Prime: To protect your planet from Megatron. But if his return is imminent, it could be catastrophic.

Megatron: I have returned!

[At the energon mines. The vehicons were hard at work mining for energon, drilling the crystals using their arm cannons, excavator vehicles, and some carrying a kart full of Energon.] Starscream: Of the energon deposits we have located while you were away, Lord Megatron, this one is by far the most significant. The drones have been mining without a pause during your absence, and have amassed quite a stockpile. [Pointing at the vehicon offscreen.] You there! Fetch me a sample!

Megatron: Starscream![Starscream flinches at his master calling his name.] Now that I have returned I will issue the commands.

??? : wow looks like your in good Megatron

Megatron : enough with your pranks bel come out now ! 

Bel : Alright 

[Megatron comes out of the shadow holding something.]

Starscream: I Understand, Lord Megatron. Then as your humble servant, shall I ready the Space Bridge to bring forth the Decepticon army you have surely gathered during your three years in space?

Megatron: My army will come. But my time away has yielded a more intriguing means of materializing them.[Showing Starscream a purple crystal shard.] The solidified form of the matter the ancient texts referred to as the Blood of Unicron! And  more one thing

Starscream : what is it my lord

Megatron : I want you keep eye on This child for me he trouble marker

Starscream : why course my Lord anything for you

megatron left

Bel : So Starscream i have to stuck with likes you.

Starscream : Shut Up You little i have enough  With your stupid for last time 

Bel : whatever 

Starscream growls