LAST TEST X OF X RESOLVE

————

(47:34)

(47:34)

At this time Killua was teaching Gon how to use his Skateboard while I was with kurapika and leorio. "Hey, Kurapika once we finish spending our 50 hours here we'll have less than 10 hours left right" Leorio asked Kurapika "yes, that's correct" he responded "great! That's much more time than we'll need so no harm done" leorio stated. "your wrong" I spoke "whats that?" Leorio asked as he clearly heard me "This third phase is supposed to take 72 hours and each new phase weeds out more of the applicants cutting the field roughly in half every time in other words it's meant to take 72 hours on average" I spoke with truth and they looked at me before Kurapika said something "Then.. our chances of reaching the finish line within 10 hours will depend on the remaining trials" Kurapika spoke "that's right.." I followed.

  Then suddenly a skateboard came flying towards us leading me to use my abilities to stop it "hey! What are you doing!" Leorio yelled at the two boys "oops sorry" gon apologized "this room isn't big enough for skate boarding so knock it off!"

"Aww" gon drooped

———

It was finally night time and we were all currently sleeping in a spot of our own choice. Right now I was laying down between killua and gon.

As I was resting my eyes I could sense pillows being thrown back and fourth and the sound of gon and killua giggling, I didn't mind it at first but I did get defensive when a pillow landed on my face "knock it off you guys!" I shot up with an irritated voice making the two boys giggle.

(39:58)

It was now morning and we were all doing our own thing except for Me, killua and gon. "Hm I thought fishing was just putting some bait on a hook and throwing it in the water" killua said as he held the hook of gons fishing rod "mhm but you also gotta think like a fish" gon says determinedly "and that's supposed to work?" I asked "yup! How would a fish feel if it saw bait dangling infront of it, give me" gon asked for his hook and directed to throw it into a mug which m landed, "oh wow let me give it a try!" Killua said as he directed the hook to attach to leorios pants making leorio get irritated "do I look like a fish to you? Cmon grow up" leorio scolded him "leorio you don't have to get so mad" I told him, "just leave me the hell alone" he yelled "geez what's gotten into him" I made a sarcastic expression leading the three of us to giggle.

(I'm gonna pass the hours just cs..😭)

After the 50 hours passed we were now standing infront of the door and when it opened gon was the first to run through it.

[Hunter glossary]

After a while of walking we were led to the same arena as before. We've been going in circles. "30 minutes of running and we're right where we started" leorio said while panting "didn't I tell you we should've taken the stairs down" killua said with stoicism "THIS IS THE ROOM WE ALL AGREED UPON SO WHY DONT YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!" Leorio yelled annoyingly.