Chapter: 8

Lorenza

A month had passed and my mom had officially kicked me out her house.

I had went there to tell her what happened and to try and acquire comfort, but she simply told me to pack my stuff and leave.

Or more specifically, "You decided to wear those tops that make your boobs push together. So don't come to me crying and asking for help. I gave you one rule, don't lose your innocence before you graduate. What did you do? Lose it. So leave. Now."

It broke me a bit, but I expected it completely, so it didn't hit me as hard.

I told Stace and she made it her mission to cause hell to Noah's life as well as make sure her mom never spoke to my "mom" again.

Elena had gotten Noah suspended for unknown reasons, and he wouldn't return until the exams. I didn't mind. I hated his face. I hated him.

Otherwise, things were good. I was away from abuse, I lived with the most jaw droping-ly gorgeous woman I had ever laid eyes on and she treated me so well.

Honestly, I was so close to kissing the shit out of her and telling her how I felt.

One cold afternoon, I was walking back home, and when I mean home, I mean Elena's house, when Stace pulled over. "Lori, you alright? It's really cold." She called from inside her car.

"I'm okay. I will see you on Monday." I blew her a kiss, which she returned and then drove away.

After a good 10 minutes, I made it to Elena's house, opened the door and walked inside.

I sighed with relief when I felt the warmth of her house and the smell of her cooking.

She was a brilliant cook.

"Lori, is that you?" She called from the kitchen. I smiled.

"Yeah." I put my bag down and walked to the kitchen.

My eyes widened when I saw her in booty shorts and a hoodie.

Her thighs, oh my..

She turned to me, a soft grin on her face. "How do you feel about pasta and chicken?" She asked, looking back at the pot she was busy with.

I swallowed thickly before nodding. "Sounds good." I walked up to her and took in a soft smell of the food. "Smells good." I murmured.

She laughed. "Go get into some comfortable clothing and I think by the time you're back, food will be ready. Then afterwards, we can maybe watch a movie?"

I nodded my head. "Okay then."

She grinned. "Hurry up." She nodded towards the bedroom door.

I smiled before disappearing into the bedroom. It was even warmer in there.

I closed the door, walked to the closet, grabbed some clothing, and got changed.

I had put on sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. The hem reached the middle of my thighs.

I laid down on top of the bed, sinking into the warm while I waited for dinner. "Mmh." I moaned quietly.

"'Mmh', indeed." I heard a soft chuckle behind me.

I jumped up and quickly turned around. Elena stood with a smirk, and a naughty glint in her eyes.

"Is.. food ready?" I asked, standing up straight and folding my arms over my stomach.

She nodded, the smirk and glint still present.

I cleared my throat, and looked downwards. I could feel her gaze burning a hole through my face.

"Come on." She walked out the room with a soft chuckle.

I nodded again and followed her out the bedroom.

Why did her stare have to make me so nervous?

~~~

I was sitting on the sofa, looking at Elena as she put on a movie.

Her body is so perfect...

I sat back with a smile. Once she put the movie on, she came and sat next to me.

For around 30 minutes, we sat in silence aside from the occasional laugh or giggle.

But after a while, my eyes magnetized onto Elena. And for a moment, she didn't realise, until she did.

She glanced at me and raised a brow. "Shouldn't you be watching the movie?" She asked, glancing at the screen shortly before returning her gaze back to mine.

I shook my head softly before leaning towards her. "Can I kiss you..?" I whispered.

Her eyes widened. "Kiss me...?" She eyed my lips, making me lick them. "Honey.. if you kissed me, it wouldn't end with just a kiss.."

My heartbeat shot up, but I simply placed my hand on her waist. "I dont care..." I moved closer. "I want you, and I'm tired of waiting.."

Her face softened as she placed her hands onto my cheeks. "You got yourself into this.." I didn't even have time to process what she had said before her lips had met mine.

She was gentle, but firm.

Her hands guided down my body and onto my waist, before pulling me onto her lap with a tug.

I settled my legs on either sides of hers. She smiled against my lips, her hands trailing over my waist as if she owned it.

Well... she does...

Her tongue slid cheekily over my bottem lip, before sliding into my mouth, causing me to very lightly sigh.

The moment her tongue met mine, I felt my insides twist and churn.

My tongue wrapped around hers, which made her grip my hips tightly.

Our tongues fought for dominance, which she easily won.

She pulled back for a moment to breathe before placing her lips on my neck and moving her hands onto my thighs and squeezing.

"Excited.. aren't we..?" I gasped, placing one of my hands on the back of her head, and the other behind her on the sofa for support.

Her lips curled against my skin. "Oh, honey, you have no idea."

~~~