Uhhhh idk - Chapter.4

Pixie stared at them both rolling her eyes, walking off to go hide in the nearest building. "So adorable..." she whispered in disgust, lightly laughing as she trotted off.

He didn't notice that Pixie had been watching them for quite a while, because he was busy blushing from the kiss that was placed on his finger.. he seemed more focused on you... feeling all flustered, as his body's heat began to rise once more..

"Okay...N, so shall we go explore the city some more, I'd like to show you around for a bit...if that's okay with you!"

He was still blushing from the kiss, but he had eventually snapped back to attention once he heard your words. He nodded, still making no attempts to move his hand from yours.

".. Y-Yeah, I would like that.."

He was quiet for a while as he just enjoyed the feeling of your hand intertwined with his.. however, his silence did eventually come to an end as he spoke.

".. A-Also, I may ask, y-you don't mind a Murder Drone like me holding your hand for this long.. d-do you..?"

"Nah I don't mind, huh. We are friends after all." She smiled sweetly at him.

He smiled back at you, relieved that you didn't seem to mind his hand holding your hand for so long now. And he was glad that you saw him as a friend..

" Y-yeah, I guess we are.. friends.. now.."

He chuckled, before speaking up once again.

" So.. d-do we just.. just start walking to explore the city now..?"

"Yep! Let's go!" She rested her hand around his arm, dragging him slightly towards the left.

He willingly went along with you, letting your grip on him pull him along. He looked over at you a few times, just to make sure you were still close to him, and when he felt your hand still holding his arm, he finally spoke again.

"... S-So.. um.. what's the first t-thing you want to show me?"

"Hmm not sure..."

**He nodded slightly, as he stayed quiet.. he was actually looking around, not at anything in particular, but he was still admiring the buildings of the city. He stayed silent for a moment, before speaking again.**

**".. C-Can we go see those 'Hybrid bots' you mentioned earlier.. or would that be t-too.. dangerous..?"**

"Yeah, let's do it...just stay close okay?"

**He nodded slowly, as he continued to stay silent for a moment, not speaking any more. He stayed as close to you as much as he could, as he tried not to get separated from you in case it suddenly got dangerous.**

**He stayed close to you as you lead the way, trying to remember where you were going to lead him to. He stayed as close as possible, still holding your hand.**

**He kept silent, just staying by your side as he felt the warmth of your hand. His silence was eventually broken when he looked up at you and asked.**

**".. How much further until we get to where we are going?"**

"Couple minutes, maybe.."

**He nodded slowly, before staying quiet once more. He kept his eyes on his surroundings, as he kept his grip on your hand slightly strong.**

**They walked in quiet for another few minutes, as the silence started to drag on.. that was until N suddenly spoke up.**

**".. W..We're close to the 'hybrids' now.. r..right?..."**

"Yeah can you feel it?" She asked, the air was more dense here, it felt more electric and had an oddly dangerous dark aura surrounding the area.

**He seemed to suddenly realize that the atmosphere around him got more dense and dangerous feeling.. he had to keep his guard up..**

**".. Y-Yeah, I can feel it... w.. what is it though... an aura or something like that...?"**

"Yeah hybrids feed off the negative dark energies and oh of course bots!"

**N seemed slightly disturbed by this new information that he'd just learned.. he felt like he should be able to handle this.. he was a Murder Drone after all.**

**"... o-okay... and just to ask.. do these hybrid bots have an element or.. thing they can control? Like water, or light, or fire, or..."**

Y/n shrugged, "it's possible, never really seen them in action though, so it's hard to tell, or say..."

**He seemed to nod slightly at that, as he stayed silent for another moment. The only sound he could hear right now, was just the two of them breathing.**

**".. W..Well, t-then let's just g-go find them.. I'm hoping.. that I could take one down if I had to..."**

"Yeah." Y/n said, "let's get a little closer...maybe we can inspect one up close."

**He nodded, as he moved ever so slightly closer to where you were aiming at.. he was keeping a close eye on all of his surroundings, in case he saw one of those hybrids that you've mentioned that he'd have to fight. He was still holding your hand, making sure he wouldn't be separated from you this time around..**

You gasp and you feel a sharp sensation in your abdomen... "N..." you whisper, your hand starting to shake at the unpleasant feeling.

**At first, N was confused.. why did you suddenly gasp and have a sharp sensation in your abdomen? He didn't understand the cause.. but as you started to shake a bit from the unpleasant feeling..**

**".. Y-You okay..?"**

"I feel something sharp pressing against me..." she said shallowly, her voice low and shaky, her breathing becoming more hard and labored.

**Upon hearing that, he quickly turns his full attention to you. He noticed that you were seemingly laboring your breath.. and you said something about.. something sharp pressing against your abdomen..**

**His grip on you became tighter, as he tried to look down at your abdomen to see the cause.. but he had no idea what was going on..**

"Someone's watching us...."

**His grip on you stayed strong as he looked around, looking around intently to see what you meant when you said that somebody was watching us.. he felt his eyes and ears sharpened, and his body become more alert.. ready for anything at a moments notice..**

**He continued to look around, trying to see any sign of movement around us, or anyone hiding.. it was just the two of us.. nobody else should be here..**

**".. W-Who is it.. that you think is here..?"**