>.< (1)

1/1
Credit: by Blanc_writings on Ao3
Ao3 Title: Rumour has it...
NOT RLLY SMUT😢
(NOTE: i needed get back on my smut grind but this is a cute lil ol parent heejake with kid riki and implied mpreg😞🔥)

It was no secret to anyone that the title of campus heartthrob belonged to no other than Lee Heeseung, a tall alpha with a pretty face but wasn't afraid to protect what was his.

This includes his pack, a mix group of different personalities that quickly became know as the "it" group on campus, that many were dying to get into. With some people doing whatever it takes to make it happen.

Whether it was for chance to date the pretty omegas or the handsome alphas, despite it being well known many, if not all, were taken. Or maybe even for a little popularity boost, everyone made sure to know the ins and out of the group.

For example, pretty Kim Sunoo, who had everyone basically wrapped around his fingers with a single flutter of his eyelashes, was with Sunghoon, an alpha with an icy exterior that only his could melt and Jay, an alpha ,made the music club go from drool to cool in the span of a month, was with Jungwon, a cute omega with dimples that you wanted to squeeze. 

Finally, this left Heeseung, the only known single person of the group.  The captain of the basketball team, hottest alpha on the entire campus (so much so he has his own dedicated fan club), rich and finally the nicest guy you could ever.

(Rumour has it that he's already got a position in one of the biggest companies somewhere in the city)

However, despite this, throughout his college career there were never rumours about Heeseung hooking up with anyone, even if more times often than not he attended parties that were hosted by the various frats over the years.let alone any acknowledgement if he was dating anyone.

In fact, it confused a lot of people, why wouldn't someone like Heeseung wouldn't date around and hook up as much as he can?

With looks like that he could get anyone

All these questions were answered one day in summer.

-

When a slight breeze ran through the campus, cooling the students that lazed around on the grass in the quad. Some even taking shade under the trees from the blazing Sun. This included Heeseung's pack, with Jay laid against the tree trunk with Jungwon laid on his chest, a possessive arm slung round his neck, Sunoo laid on his back on top of Sunghoon legs with a book grasped in his hands, Sunghoon was looking fondly at his boyfriend messing with the black strands that were splayed over his lap.

Heeseung however was distracted by his phone, a message displayed on his device.

'I'll be there soon'

He couldn't help but let out a smile.The others seemed to catch it, Jay being who he is decided to tease his head alpha."You're so whipped" Heeseung didn't deny it, he was the right after all. A fond smile now on his lips Heeseung replied with a 'see you soon'

Jumping to his defence was Sunoo "leave hyung alone, we're all looking forward to see him, it's been too long" not looking up from his book once.

Sunoo always had a soft spot for Heeseung's mate, ever since they first met the younger has always looked forward to seeing him. Chatting for hours about college, fashion, gossip and the latest cafes.

Heeseung joked once that Jaeyun was like Sunoo's mom, it ended with Heeseung banned from the bedroom to sleeping on the couch. 

-