Taelin/Crystalline vs Mr.Puzzles (Octavia's new abilities.)

To: EricTheGamer6000X and leeman224

It's for the final battle in GG's life story book.
____________________________

"*evil laughter* Now that the G city is under in my control, it is time for executing, starting with you, Amy Songbird." Mr.Puzzles said while looking at Amy and was about to execute her.

"Pheonix's fire blasters!!!" An mysterious female voice echos through the sky and the city while the Phoenix's fire blasters attack him in the wrist.

"Huh, who's that?!?!" Bob asked.

"I don't know." Makoto Tachibana said.

"Look, above the building!!!" Mitsuri said while looking at the goddess like monster as the others join in looking at her.

"Could that be....." Jonathan said while looking at her.

"Grrrrr!!! Who are you and what are you doing here?!?!?!" Mr.Puzzles asked while looking at her.

"Oh me, I am Crystalline, the goddess of the Celestial monster rulers sins, and I will take you down to justice of prison." Crystalline said while looking at him.

"Grrrr, bring it on then." He said while using his attacks to attack Crystalline, but sadly she dodges them.

"It's my turn, Electro-whips, Poison ink Torpedo." Crystalline said while using her Electro-whips to give him 50x electric spanks and shoots her Poison ink Torpedo at him while Mr.Puzzles is almost bruised, but still gets up.

"Hahah, you think that will stop me, it's worthless!!" He said while giving an evil laughter.

"Oh, was it, attacks not only trying to stop you, but allows me to get GG and William/Leeman out of the TV screen." Crystalline said while holding GG and William/Leeman in her other two pairs of arms, and teleports them in G city while using the protection spell around the people in G city, and it gave Mr.Puzzles a surprise and confused face.

"Wh-What?!?!?! How can you get them out of there, it's impossible!!" He screamed while looking at Crystalline.

"It's because that your distracted, while you are distracted by lowering your guard down, I used my 2 attacks to make sure that you lowering your guard 6x, it seems that you need a punishment for trapping people, attempted murder, & forces of slavery." Crystalline said while summoning her scythe, and attacks him on his TV antennas.

"Agh!!! Why you little..." He said while glaring at her and started to attack her.

Under the protection spell on G city, unknown creatures appeared by the buildings and they are ready to attack the city.

"Everyone, those creatures are destroying the city, trying to destroy the protection spell before taking Crystalline down, let's save G city, give Crystalline some time, and take the enemies down!!!" Amy yelled while summoning her ninja swords and runs to the unknown creatures before attacking them, GG, Leeman, Jonathan, Gonta, and everyone else follows Amy while starting to attack them.

While Amy, GG, Leeman, Jonathan, Gonta, and the others are busy attacking, some of the kids are screaming for help while the Oni captured them in one hand, Octavia looked at the Oni, and glares at the him.

"Aww, what do I have here, an weak little girl, your mom, dad's, uncles, and aunts are too busy attacking them, so it seems that you fight against, and I hate your dolly, it's too hideous just like you." He said while laughing rudely at Octavia, but then Octavia has her new attacks.

"Cotton candy flower bombs!!" Octavia said while using her cotton candy flower bombs at the Oni, which is super effective on the Oni, the Oni screamed in pain, letting go of the kids, the kids screamed in fear, Octavia quickly runs to the kids. "Sunflower cloud pillows." Octavia said aimed her Sunflower cloud pillows on the floor while the kids lands on them, they looked at Octavia and cheered for her.

"Hooray for Octavia McRae!!" Kid 2 said while the other kids cheers for Octavia. "You guys go to the library and hide in the library now!!" Octavia said while the children nodded in agreement and runs to the library.

After the G city battle, every single unknown monsters runs away from the G city, GG and the others started to look for Octavia, and found Octavia attacking the Oni, but they see that they found Octavia is using her abilities, the Oni shivers in fear while running away from G city.

Meanwhile with Crystalline and Mr.Puzzles, Mr.Puzzles is almost out of breath, losing blood, and is trying to get back up before attacking her, but Crystalline still dodges his attacks.

"What did I have told, it's pointless for to attack me, and it's time for your punishment." Crystalline said while draining Mr.Puzzles abilities, and powers before turning him into an weaker human being.

"No, I can still take you all down." Mr.Puzzles said while trying to use his abilities, but they didn't appear out of him.

"Now then, I prepared a very specialized punishment, for Mr.Puzzles, the prisoned tv criminal. Let's give it everything we got, it's punishment time!!!" Crystalline said while pressed the red button.

After Mr.Puzzles's execution punishment,  Mr.Puzzles is in the 900000000000,000000000000% deepest hell prison cell, and he won't escape from there.