~story 14~

It's the night of my concert and I'm 9 and a half months pregnant. I am a singer and dancer and unfortunately night I have to do both. I am pregnant with quadruplets. Everyone of my fans thinks I am going to pop any second, and tonight I think I will.

 Everyone of my fans thinks I am going to pop any second, and tonight I think I will

Im in my room getting ready. Unfortunately I have to wear a tight restricting dress with a special tight underwear part. The dress hugs my bump so tightly. I have to wear another tight set of underwear underneath my dress with a pair of shorts.

I hear that I have 3 minutes left to get ready. Right as I hear that on the intercom I feel my first contraction. I think to myself that labor takes long and I probably won't give birth till after. I slip on my pair of heels and go to the stage.

I feel my contractions starting to get closer and more painful. They announce my name and I walk out. Everyone cheers and claps. I make to the mic and start singing my song, "Dragonfly's flying high."

As I start dancing I feel my babies head start to move lower. My next move is the splits. As I lower myself into the splits my water breaks. Luckily no one noticed that I was in labor yet. My babies kick my belly and the contractions worsen. I try to control myself from pushing.

My mind screams to push but I have to finish my performance and give birth after. As I keep singing I feel my baby pushing against my entrance. On this next part of the song I need to do a squat into a high kick. I do the squat which was a bad idea the baby slips out of my opening and starts to crown.

I manage to cross my legs which forces the baby to go back in. The rest of the performance was just pain and suffering. She had to keep it together for 3 hours straight with the baby's head bobbing in and out.
After the performance there was still and after party where she has to sign her fans stuff.

She had to sign for 2 and a half more hours. She walks backstage to get ready to sign. When she changes into another dress and  puts on some tight panties to keep the baby in. I waddle to the signing tables and get ready to sign. I grab a pen and start signing. My ass and pussy starts throbbing and burning.

My pussy is stretched from how many times the baby went in and out. I feel the baby crowning once more as I sign. I keep a calm composure on my face. I have one hand signing and the other pushing the baby's head back in.

After I've signed all of my fans stuff I head to the changing room to get changed into comfy clothes. When I take off my clothes the baby starts to come out quickly. I out of my clothes fast and head to my car.

I put my keys into the start slot and start to drive home. I get onto the freeway and there is a lot of traffic. I try to find a way out but I am completely stuck. I try to pull down my sweats but I can't with this little room to move. I shimmy the best I can but my bump keep bumping the steering wheel.

I finally get the sweats off and the first baby slides right out. I feel the second baby follow close behind. I feel the second crowning almost instantly after the first. I push but nothing happens. It feels like the head is too big.

On the next contraction I move my hands down and stretch my pussy further. The head burns as it comes out. The shoulder widen my pussy as well. I hold the second baby in my hands. The third baby makes my pussy bleed. I push and cry out as the baby rips my pussy.

After the third baby rips me and comes out the fourth starts to crown. The fourth practically falls out because my pussy is so stretched. I hold all four of my babies in my hands. I rest in my car and try to fall asleep.