Prank gone wrong

A two story house was shown as music blareing as a party was being thrown as teenagers as they danced and partied away as a full moon was shown high in the sky as an howl hoots.

A 16 year old girl with long brown hair in a loose braid as she wore jeans with tennis shoes and a loose long sleeve grey shirt as she read a book her name was Lani Collins.

A girl with curly blonde hair with highlights as she wore a black mini skirt with a white tank top and jean jacket with heels walks over holding a bear as she rolls her eyes hey names was Viki Tolley as she turns to the mail beside her "shes reading that stupid book again"she says.

The boy had dirty blond hair wearing a white t shirt with jeans and tennis shoes his name was Sam Fisher.

"Well you know she's the nerd of the group I think we should prank her"he says with a smirks as the girl laughs soon they find there other friends Nick, Tammy and Jake.

Nick had short black hair as he wore a black t shirt with an open flannel and jeans with tennis shoes. Tammy hand long curly hair as she wore a purple dress with a black jean jacket with heels. Jake had short brown hair as he wore a blue shirt with jeans and boots.

"Hey guys you feel like doing a prank on lani"he asked as they all share smiles.

The house was almost empty expect for Lani and her friends as she walks around Jake's house looking for her friends"guys where are you "she calls out as she walks up the stairs looking for her friends.

She steps onto the second floor as music continues to play through out the house as she looks down the dark hallway "Nick? Tammy? Viki? Jake? Sam?" She calls out as she slowly walks forward before hearing strange scratching noise as she wraps her arms around her self.

"Come on guys this isn't funny"she says as she turns around as her back was facing the hall way as she looks down as she trys to see if they were hiding down stairs.

"Lani"voices whisper behind her making her freeze as she slowly turns around before five frightening mask jump out of the shadows as she screams falling back into the rail as she falls over in slow motion before slamming into the ground followed by a sickening crack as she lays there staring at the ceiling dead as blood pools underneath her head.

"Shit"Nick says taking of his mask followed by the others as they stare down in shock they didn't mean for her to fall before they were shown standing around her dead body.

"Wh what do we do" Viki says shaking as she stares at Lani.

"We have to call the police"Tammy says as Jake snaps his head to her.

"Are you crazy if we do that we all go to jail calling the police is not an option"Jake says running a hand through his hair.

"Then what do we do"Sam asked.

"We burie her deep in the woods"Jake says as they all share looks before they were shown digging a hole in the ground as the full moon was shown high in the sky they soon lay Lani in the grave as they then cover her up with dirt as they made a vow to never speak of this to no one.