CHAPTER •♡7♡•Resignation

_With all due respect I would like to point out to you that I am of the same opinion as my brother, I hope that Jung will accept your proposal. I'm going too.

''The three left hoping that their parents could at least look at their decisions all those years ago.''
_Jungggggg, how are you, we haven't seen each other for days, I thought I was going to die without being able to reveal my feelings to you.
Cry ****
Sniflll wouaaaaaaahhhhh

_No but what's wrong with you Hary, stop it please. Let's look on the bright side, I'm not dead so will you please reveal them to me a little later.
_wouahhhh ahhh sniffll you're sure Jung, you're not lying to me.

_Sure and some so tell me, is our boss in his office??? .
_Yes, he had just returned to his office when you arrived.
_Gosh...
_Well, he was accompanied by a very beautiful woman who looked like his girlfriend.

_I will be very happy for him, because he was just passing from one woman to another.
_Yeah you're right, I sent you the documents, look on your computer and there are also some on your desk, don't forget to bring him his coffee.

_Okay, don't worry I will do it thank you.

•••Jung got up to take the documents that Hary had prepared for him, then brought them to Hwa's office •••

Knock at the door.
_Sir can I come home!?
_Jung, what's wrong?
_I came to bring you certain documents and also you must not forget your appointments.
_Ah I completely forgot, it's okay you can go back.

_Mr Hwa I...
_Naomi let go of me, why are you sticking to me like this, it's unbearable.
_There's nothing wrong with that, you smell so good, you're so beautiful and tall, sleeping with you was extraordinary.

_Don't tell me you're clinging to me like a leech with the idea of ​​seducing me for a second round. I don't hope so, because there are already some people who loved the day I was inside him so much, just looking at his obscene face turned me on.
_It looks like a whore was lucky enough to have your sperm on her body, it annoys me, if only I knew her.

_What do you mean if you knew him and how does that concern you, I have work, you can go, I'll meet you later at the hotel.
_ Don't start talking to me like that, then I'll wait for you there Mr. Hwa, I can't wait for tonight. Jung, I hope you don't mind if I kiss your boss in your presence.

_Naomi what are you talking about, Jung knows very well that I don't like men and I don't sleep with them, don't you Jung.
_Don't worry sir, I always keep that in mind, no Mrs. Naomi, act as if I'm not there.

¡¡¡¡So Naomi kissed Hwa and left the office¡¡¡¡

_Secretary Jung you seem lost in thought, are you jealous?
_No, I'm just a little tired, I'm going home after finishing the work I have here.

_ah ah hahhh don't make me laugh it won't work with me, why are you lost in your thoughts.
_It's not a joke, I didn't come here to tell you about my private life, hold on and call Hary when you're finished.

<<<Jung put down the documents and turned his back, but Hwa wouldn't let him go so easily, he quickly got up from his chair and grabbed Jung's hand and said >>>

_first of all you look down on me, you speak badly to me, you look away, what's the problem, tell me otherwise...
_Otherwise what, otherwise what I listen to you go ahead and force me to talk, what does it matter if I'm not in the mood.

_I'm not going to force you so who is there?
_What do you want to let me go, you are not tired of meddling in my affairs, let go of me sir.

_JUNG don't play this little game with me, since when tell me, since when have you considered me like this, what's going on.
_what do you consider yourself to be, a monster perhaps, did you know how much pain I feel when you behave like this Hwa, you scare me.