Cyber Solider

At a young age Izuku didn't have the perfect childhood. All his life he's been picked on and abused by his friends and family. The reason behind it was because he was powerless who didn't had a quirk. Years after years he's been lied on and ridiculed by everyone including his own parents and such he hated them.

At the age of 18 All Might his father had enough of the bullshit as he has decided to break both his arms and parts of his left shoulder as he brought him to the government as Izuku was crying in pain as All might sold him for extra money as Izuku was now fully broken as his hate for heros like him and the rest grow. Now of course there were some people who wasn't as cruel as them but Izuku hated them to the extend but he wasn't alone as the government hated heros as well as they gave him a home as they made him feel welcomed.

After they made him feel welcomed they introduced him to a women by the name of Chisato Hasegawa who was one of the best doctors that the government could ever have as Chisato told Izuku that she will help him the best way she can and even give him working arms which would be cybernetic as Izuku was ok with that as he just wanted to be able to be someone proud son. Soon after little while a man by the name of Hisashi Midoriya came after hearing that his son the one he had with Inko was brutally beaten by his ex wife as he was freaking out as everyone was asking what was his problem as he told them that he was his biological father as Izuku didn't believe him as Hisashi told him that he'll take a DNA test as he has nothing to hide as everyone else knows that he wasn't bullshitting.

After Chisato took the test it came that they both are both indeed father and son as Hisashi told Izuku the true reason why and also told him that he'll give up everything just to be with him threw everything to make up lost time as Izuku saw this as tears ran down his face as Hisashi knew very well why and he hugged (out of instinct) him as Izuku didn't know what to expect as Hisashi spoke out.

Hisashi: I know it's been a hard 18 years and I'm sorry and I know that I cannot make up for it but I want this to be a start between the both of us son if anything I'll train you in everything including your Haki's.

Izuku: Haki's??

Hisashi: yes Haki if anything your the same as me,your grandfather and great grand grandfather.

Izuku: oh ok then.....but

Hisashi: I know and as such you're gonna........

As Izuku fell asleep due to a lot of stress and things that happened to him as Chisato was gonna do as she as she started with his arms as she done her part as the doctor as the others helped her. Hours after hours of surgery Hisashi was pacing back and forth as he was worried of his son that he knew of for 18 years that he wanted to spend time with but couldn't as Chisato came out as Hisashi saw her come out.

Chisato: first thing first the surgery has succeeded as such and also......

Hisashi: also???

Chisato during his surgery his hair color has changed as well and as you may know his hair color is the same as yours Mr.Midoriya.

Hisashi: oh to be honest I don't know how I should feel about that but hey at least we don't have to see that disgusting color anymore (sorry to those who like the color green)

Chisato: well in the mean time he will have to rest after that you and him can do everything else but please train him how to use both of his arms before you 2 get down to training his powers.

Hisashi: alright

Soon a few days has past as Izuku woke up as he was confused on what happened as he tried moving his arms but couldn't as he freaked out as Hisashi and Chisato walked in as they told him the situation as Izuku soon relaxed and after that as Izuku got everything done he was training on how to use his arms as he was told that his arms had meaning in both as Izuku found it so cool that he can use them at any given point. Izuku started using his arms as he got the hang of it as his arms started working at his advantage as he soon started to gain more and more control as he mastered using his arms again.

As 4 months goes by Izuku got the handle of both the abilities and his Haki's from Hisashi. During that time Izuku has already turned 19 years old and couldn't help how hot Chisato was as he kept staring time to time as she knows about as she really doesn't mind at all as she doesn't have anyone in mind and such she didn't really mind having him as her lover. Soon 7 months has past now as such Izuku has become well know as one of the youngest and if not the best Cybernetic Solider ever as Izuku only kept making himself known as he became an Inaugural Cyber solider.

Right now Izuku has tried out his swords as he perfected it with his father Hisashi who has been there since Izuku abandonment. After months of training and learning Hisashi right now is proud of Izuku as he became the best person he thought of as he rubbed his head as he spoke.

Hisashi: you made me proud Izuku I'm glad that your my son.

Izuku: you know if that whore didn't keep me away from you I would probably been made you proud since at a young age.

Hisashi: I know but soon one day she'll find out that she shouldn't throw you away just for some power.

Izuku: you do know I'm not seeing her as my mother the moment I see her again.

Hisashi: trust me after the shit she did to you I'm sure of that and besides once she sees that your no pushover she'll come back to you.

That's the end of this chapter.

More to the Harem

All 3 had been cheated on