Episode 1.5

Season:2 Episode:1
3rd pov
"Bird Psycho"

Good luck🫡

Jocelyn walked into the bunker, she felt at home seeing people dancing and drinking

Jocelyn walked into the bunker, she felt at home seeing people dancing and drinking. She masterfully found the drinks and started drinking whatever was in front of her.

She danced and bumped her head to the song, she explored the place practically floating around the gatho.

She walked down a hallway to see rowan and Malakai talking, she walked past them to walk upstairs finding Harper and ant talking. It was like she was just moving about in the background of this picture she was unaware of.

She smiled to herself walking past them up some stairs finding a balcony like area seeing spider laying down on a sun chair(?).

She looked down to the railings and saw missy and Sasha talking to Darren when Harper showed up. She snapped her eyes to see Amerie and Quinni walking together.

"Oi! Skid mark, heard you're afraid of birds" Amerie said as Jocelyn watched the whole thing play out. "The fuck is that? Fuck! Get it away from me" spider stood up backing up until he fell and screamed.

Jocelyn laughed as Amerie holding a bird up to spider, how come she didn't know he was afraid of birds? Her smile faltered at the thought before drowning it down with more alcohol.

Jocelyn walked away going wherever her legs took her, she ended up going up a flight of stairs hearing voices. She peeked her head up to see Harper and Darren talking on the ledge, she sighed going the opposite way of them.

She looked over the ledge, the breeze wasn't strong but it cooled her skin down. She looked up at the sky, was he looking up like she was? She shook her head before hearing a voice call out to her.

"Joss? Are you okay?" She looked behind her to see Harper looking at her a bit concerned "yeah, just needed some fresh air" she called out as Harper nodded slowly "well, just be careful, you're a little close to the edge" she said as Darren popped back up to see the two girls.

"When am I not? Anyways, I love the hair" Jocelyn winked as Harper smiled "I like the blonde" she called back out before the two left.

Jocelyn looked back down on to the ground, she felt as if she wasn't actually there. It almost made her giggle, but the back of her mind screamed to test if she would die if she stepped off the ledge. She was about to take a step when she felt her phone vibrate, it made her flinch causing her to fall back.

She sat there for a moment before bursting into laughter, she was just about to kill herself. She pulled her phone out answering the call that was persistent "hello?" She sighed laying back.

"Hey, where are you?" Boring, it was her dad "I'm at missy's, we're outside on her roof" she lied effortlessly "oh, okay. Be careful okay, and you sound tired. Go to bed soon, love you my girl" he said making her roll onto her side "good night, love you dad" she giggled before hanging up.