Chapter 1 - New shawty on the block.

It was just a typical day in Comton for Chresnesto, [Roc] making deals, selling drugs, smoking a blunt with the homies.

"Aye Chres!" One of his friends on the block got up from the porch he was sitting on. "You got any weed on you right now?" 

"Naw, i just some my last baggy bro." he told his friend Scoops

"You'll have some with you tomorrow?" he asked. "You already know, i'll save one for you."

"Thanks man, you the best!" Scoops said thankfully. "Anything for my nigga." 

"Right, right, but you seen that sexy shorty that just moved on the block?" He asked Roc

"Probley just another hoodrat, nothin' in my intrest."  "She packin' tho Chres, go check her out, i'm tellin you!" He suggested . "You seen her?" Chres asked him, rasing his eye brow. "Naw, but see, that's the word on the street."   "What i tell you about belivein everything the street be sayin'? the 'street' told you that you was TayTay baby's daddy and you belived that for a mintue." Chres protested. "Hey, Hey, Hey, it sounded beliveable!"  "But you didn't even sleep with her Scoops,"   "I was young and foolish back then, give me a break." Scoops scoffed.  "That was two weeks ago." Chres said laughing.  "nigga shutup." he laughed at his self. "I want a respectable girl with me, nothin' less." Chres told him. "l feel you, but i'm just telling you to go check her out, not wife her." Scoops pointed out. "Ok, i'll go see wassup and holla at you later."   "Igghtt, stay safe out here." Scoops told him and dapped him up and they went their seprate ways.

Scoops and Chres were homies since birth basically, brothers from a diffrent vagina, as they say, If either one needed somthing, they'd do it, brotherly love at it's finest.

Chres made his was back to the other side of the neigboor hood to go check this ''Sexy Shorty" out as Scoop requested, he saw the moving van parked in the drive way and figured that's where she lived at, he made his way up the steps and knocked on the door, he braced his self for ratchetness,

A girl opened the door, she was about 5'4, she had a light carmell complextions, a little lighter that Chres's, she had a nice face, with beautiful bone struckture, slim wasit, her thighs and her bottom weren't to thick, about avarge size.

Chres looked her up and down, and thought to himself "Thank you Scoops."

"Hey," he falashed his pearly whites at her and she smiled back at him, "Hey" she said.

"I'm Chres," he didn't want to give out his real name to a complete stanger, just incase he used his street name untill he got to know her better.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Jada." she stuck out her hand for a handshake.

They shook hands, "So, your new around these parts huh?" Chres asked her, "Uh - yeah," she smirked. "Do you want to come in for some kool-aid or somthing?" Jada asked him

"Yeah, kool-aid would be straight". he walked behind her into the house, before he closed the door he her nobody but Scoops voice, "MY NIGGGA!" he smiled to him self and shut the door.

"Just make yourself comforable, i'll be right back wit the kool-aid" She turned and said to Chres before headed in the kitchen.

Roc sat down on the couch, he just was looking around and he spoted a framed picture if what looked like Jada and some man, he got off the couch walked towards the framed picture and picked it up and looked at it. "I've seen this guy before, i jsut can't remember why" he said to himself examining the guy in the picture.

Jada walked back in with two glasses and a pitcher of Lemonaid and orange kool-aid mixed, she saw Chres looking hard at the framed picture. "Shit, i forgot to put that up." she thought to herself