1

Hahahaheuejaysheteurbetajgeudjd

It's not really anything- just- my life I guess-?

(I'm tired- so.. sorry if there's no punctuation-)

So when I was three or something I remember opening my eyes to see myself in a room.

I was sleeping with my dad and my mom.

I remember just how I knew the password to one of my computers I had when I was younger 

This one day I was waking around in the Kitchen, playing or whatever.. and my mom Was cooking. She accidentally spilled grease on my foot and there was this bubble thing on my foot when it spilled and I started to cry.

My mom and dad got pretty worried for me,

There's also this one day when I was 3-4 and my mom was sitting with me on this bench thing we had.

And I sat my ear on the corner of the bench.. idk why though- when I was about to get up I scratched my ear and it started bleeding.

I started crying and my mom was worried asf-

I don't remember what happened after that.. but I remember we called my grandpa and told him how we're doing and  my mom told him my ear was bleeding yesterday. Yeah..

That's what I can remember now..

When I was 4-5 my mom told me I would need to go to school when I'm five years old- I said "no! I don't want to!!"

I don't remember anything else.

But when I was still 4-5 years old, we went to a house that I've lived in for 4 years.

...

One day.. I was sick.. and I kept puking all the food that I've ate and was having a fever.. I slept in the living room and my dad or mom or grandma would sleep next to me. 

I don't remember anything after that..

But when I was 5-7 years old, my parents started fighting.. my brother was only like 1-3 at the time.

When I was seven.. they kept fighting.. it was tons of yelling and it was just.. scary.. 

my grandma almost called the police on my mother.. oh.. and.. my mom punched holes in the wall because how angry she was.. 

it was terrible and yet, terrifying-(ish) 

She once had to fight my uncle because he was hurting my aunt (not the one that passed away.. it's like a great aunt-)

My mom had bruises on her face.. and her glasses were kinda messed up too.. I feel bad for my cousin at the time because he was only 5 at the time..

When I was 7-8 I went to my uncle's house.. he was drunk and pointed a gun at me and my mom. I was terrified and scared..

My mom said he was just messing around at the time..

I'm glad he stopped drinking now.. 

When I was.. 7-8.. my parents decided to divorce.

I was crying my eyes out..

My mom left.. me and my brother..

We only saw her on the weekends..

And it was tough..

Once, my great grandmother died.. I was crushed..

She was the best.. even if she smoked, she was awesome.

She made us Mac n cheese before..

Hah, the place that she was living that's where I got my scar when I was five.. hah.. nice days..

But now.. 

I was still seven here,

One day.. I was curious what was inside a box, and it was my dads..

Me and my brother poked a hole in it and tried to look inside.. gosh.. big mistake.. glad my brother didn't get his hair pulled..

When I was about eight. Or nine- years old things changed a bunch..

I was chosen to live with whoever I wanted to.. and I said my mom..

My dad was scary actually.. he changed later on..

I got to see my dad on the weekends.. and had to say goodbye to all my friends.. I miss them very much..

I moved to a new school.

Made new connections.

Became a fucking crybaby.

Yeah..

My mom was a bit poor at the time and tried to make us happy whenever.

Gosh..

I'm glad she found him.

When I was 9-10 I started to live with this guy named Trenton

He's amazing 

On October.. like.. 27.?? 

My moms sister died last year..

She was crying..

And my auntie at the time was only 25.

I want to hug her again..

I'll make another chapter.

Yeah- yeah.