Chapter 2

(Y/N L/N / Buzzsaw POV)

I sat inside my cell, it's all I had been doing for the past few weeks, it's really all I could do. I had tried to use glitch speed but my damn energy was being zapped away at every moment.

The only thing stopping me from going insane was a Speaker Woman I had met, she was named Katie.

From the little I had heard, she was apart of the ethic committee, it in my eyes, the only thing stopping them from ripping my head out and putting a agent in my body

From the little I had heard, she was apart of the ethic committee, it in my eyes, the only thing stopping them from ripping my head out and putting a agent in my body. Supposedly it was a new group that had just recently formed in the alliance due to some agents questioning their actions.

At first I was just cordial to her, I tried to stay on her good side as if she didn't like me, I was probably in danger. But I oddly found myself enjoying my talks to her. She was friendly and while a bit stupid, she meant well, she wasn't cut out for war. I'm guessing that's why she was on the ethic committee.

I was struggling to believe that I could be happy to see an alliance member in a setting that didn't involve me killing them for parts. We kinda would just talk about anything that came up, liek what was happening and how the war had been going.

Which I learnt a bit about it. G-Man had been critically injured in his fight against a new group that had risen up, the Astro Toilet. They were fast like me but also had other abilities.

The Astro Toilets weren't friendly to the alliance though. So seems like they had their own motive, which I kinda understand, I wasn't sure if I was on the Skibidis side after G-Man abandoned me. I'm just not really sure right now, I've had a lot to think on.

Though looking back, I would have a lot more to think on. The alarm suddenly began blaring to signal the base was being attacked by Skibidi Toilets. It seemed to be pretty big considering that I almost instantly heard lasers and part of the wall in my cell collapsed. A stray laser also hit me and I'm the process blew the sapper off of me. I could move at full speed again.

I zipped out and got somewhere secluded to figure out what to do. I just considered escaping at first and coming back later to grab parts from the battle to upgrade myself. But I got curious.

I headed further in, luckily the Skibidi ignored me, thinking I was one of their own and the alliance members were to slow to hit me. Though my focus was took off them by Katie and a Skibidi which had it's rockets aimed directly at her.

Thags when I realised I had a choice, there's 2 sides here, and I chose the one I want to be with, I sped up and rammed directly into the Skibidi Toilet, killing him instantly