chapter 4

HOLYDAYS 🗣️🗣️🗣️ YEAHHHH IMMA GO TO MOROCCO 🤭🤭
ANYWAYS YALL WANT THE CHAPTER YALL GONNA HAVE IT

a/n : im in morrocco sorry for the late ass update

__________________________________

You walked towards your new class, which was flying with a broom! And you actually really loved it. It was your favorite lesson, because it was less boring and at least the teacher could let you have some freedom. You were kind of surprised and annoyed when you found out you were in the same class as your childhood friend and the mushroom head looking guy. If you remember his name, it was Mashle or something like that, you found him quite cute, you can't deny that. His stupidity and the way he felt sad quickly made him adorable and precious. And to be honest, you like guys who act like that, that's the main reason you were friends with Finn. Oh, about Finn, you actually found him adorable and cute. When he was little he rang the bell of your house to find comfort, and since your parents were rarely at home, he knew no one would see him cry. You know every little detail of his life and how much he had a deep trust in you. After all you were the first to help him out of his infinity rabbit hole.

And now, he kept on looking for you like a little puppy, but you didn't mind, actually you were really happy to have a friend. In your old school everyone was rather afraid of you or friends with you to not be in your black list. You were just a person who didn't like people who liked the worst part of you you hated the most. The prodigy side. How much you hated this, they praised you, no matter what you did, either right or wrong, bad or good, they praised you for any effort you put in your work. When you were little, you accidentally used a forbidden magic spell, the reason? Your parents seemed to always be busy, and the only excuse they had was "if you show us your abilities then you could possibly disturb us." don't get the wrong idea! They did love you and they still do, it was just back then, you were a little too energetic... But back to what I explained, you used a forbidden magic spell you found in the library of your mansion, and you wanted to try it, despite having only one mark, you were sure you had enough power to cast this spell. And when you cast it... The tragedy started now. You didn't tell anyone your biggest secret, not even your parents knew about it.

You cast the spell in the forest, and you made sure no one was around you. You grabbed your wand and cast the spell without even knowing how many consequences this simple spell could make. Suddenly, the sky started to get red, all red, even the sun which used to be yellow is now red. You didn't pay attention as you continued to cast the spell, it was extremely long and one word false and the spell could be a danger or won't work. Every magic user wished to get the second option. Even if your wand was red, you continued spelling each word slowly and clearly. And the last word which came out of your mouth made the world stop its time. In one second, you felt every single memory of this world. This magic world, or should I say, the world bellows you which seemed to be peaceful. Hell. Yes, hell. The only word who came to your mind back then was hell. And the moment this single second finished, you fainted in the middle of the forest. What you saw should be in your mind, or else, something really bad could happen.

Back to the present, will you?

You were all in the field waiting for the teacher to show your first supposed to be important lesson. You recognized some of your old school, back in middle school. And they seemed to still avoid you, maybe because they are more powerful, who knows? You didn't pay much attention to what the teacher was yapping about. After all you already knew how to fly with a broom like a witch. You felt someone tapping your shoulder, you looked behind only to see a blond-haired teenager. You raised an eyebrow, who is this? he wants to pick a fight?, you tilted your head to show your confusion, and he noticed your confusion as he cleared his throat to look more mature.

"You seemed lost. Want me to help you?"

Help me? Let me laugh, you intentionally cursed under your breath to make him understand you were pissed. You wanted to play arrogant and all but guess it would be fun to pretend you didn't know anything. You smiled softly even though your eyes said the opposite, you weren't good with hiding the expression of your eyes and so the teenager. His smile wasn't the best to hide his arrogant side, you knew his mind game and to your surprise it was the same mind game you used back in your old school to be expelled, but cheaper. You nodded at his offer and as you knew, he kept his smile. But you noticed the strange atmosphere, as if everyone was afraid of him. Hmm maybe he is powerful or something like that? You smirked at yourself with the thought of beating someone powerful.

Tell me, how will you deal with this new friendship?

__________________________________

hi readers how yall doing? im kinda late for posting this but its just that im stuck in morocco for 1 month cuz in france, french people LOVE to piss everyone in this country-

at least i skip school, nah jk cuz I ACTUALLY DID MY HMWS BEFORE I GO TO MOROCCO LIKE EVERYTHING

and...

ur telling me i wont be able to be proud of my work cuz some french fries want to piss the shit out of people cuz they arent well PAID (they are actually low paid) feel sad for them AND for my hmws waiting for me in my room... (probably dead ☹️)

anyways

i hope u like this chapter even if it was a short one but im trying to make some details so yall wont find it boring or too fast cuz... it happened sometimes in my story sooo im trying to improve more and more!

see you in the next chapter readers!

xoxo <3