Abyss Tamer

Author’s Note: Well hello again my friends, now this is not a draft but is the official Chapter 3 of my fanfiction, I want to spend about a week on every chapter and expect an update soon on my first fanfiction. Enjoy reading ya’ll

Naruto jolted upright in his bed, his right hand instinctively moving to his head as he winced from the pain of awakening after 30 years in a coma. Taking a deep breath, he steadied himself, then threw off the blanket covering his body. His eye twitched in annoyance as he noted the difference in his physique; his once muscular frame was now replaced with a skinnier one.

With a dismissive sound, Naruto dressed in the equivalent of casual clothing fit for a devil prince. After another deep breath to steady his nerves, he reached the door and swung it open. Stepping out of his room, he surveyed his surroundings before teleporting away from the castle.

Luciferus Castle - Lucifaad

Anxiety and nervousness coiled within Naruto as he entered the room where he sensed his family awaited him. After 30 years of being in a coma, he was preparing himself to meet them for the first time.

The massive door swung open without a breeze, Naruto's black coat billowing with each step he took. His piercing heterochromatic eyes locked onto the extravagant dining room, where he spotted his mother, father, and little brother, their gazes meeting his own. His father's hair was now cut short, while his mother's tresses cascaded down nearly to her rear. Naruto's eyes then fell upon his brother, noting the light silver hair and hazel, almost gold eyes, where he could see the cruelty and madness lurking within Rizevim’s sadistic gaze.
With one final deep breath and a nod to Kakashi, Naruto fixed his family with a gaze that sent shivers down their spines. His eyes were now cold and calculating, though still retaining a tiny part of the sadistic brutality they once held. Lilith smiled a motherly smile nothing like Rizevim saw in his mother, he duly noted.

“Naruto, my son, welcome back you have been dearly missed,” Lilith said as she made her way to his son and hugged him tightly, Naruto returned it with equal force, he truly missed both of his parents.

"Izt’ze dykeris gyt’n, sthoc," (It's good to see you, son,) Lucifer spoke in their native language, and Naruto replied using the same language as his father, "Detpu izalta, fh’the" (It's been a while, father). As Naruto went to his father and greeted him, he noticed that his father seemed less tense and on guard. What changed? That was the main question in Naruto's mind.

Naruto turned and saw his younger brother getting up and meeting his eye. Once again, Naruto saw those eyes filled with nothing but madness and cruelty beyond comprehension. He remembered that he saw himself for a second in Rizevim, but shook his head. "Hello, little brother…" Naruto greeted in a bland and emotionless voice.
Rizevim looked at his elder brother and nodded as he went back to his food, not paying attention to the welcoming of Naruto. He was more interested in the war and how he could start to brutalize and rape the female fallen angels captured in the torture chambers, a dark smirk appeared on his face as malicious thoughts came to his mind. Something that Naruto noticed.

Averting his eyes from his little brother, Naruto sat down in one of the chairs and ate silently while observing his family. After a moment, Naruto finished his meal and excused himself to train. "I will be going now, Mother, Father," Lilith and Lucifer nodded, and Naruto disappeared in a black and red swirl of darkness.

Lucifaad - Training Grounds

The training grounds of the Lucifer estate were located on the outskirts of the estate. "Large" was not the word to describe it; it was larger than the Belial Estate and much grander than the Bael Family training grounds. From mountains to endless strewn forest expanses, and a barrier that can stop even the most powerful magic spell.
As Naruto appeared on the training grounds, he saw his favorite place to be. Taking a deep breath, Naruto closed his eyes, and with a surge of demonic power, his eyes snapped open and transformed into blood-red irises. Black and red, crackling crimson, Naruto’s aura was powerful and terrifying. Cracking his neck and concentrating his whole being into a singular point, Naruto extended his hands forward, a dark ball surrounded by a red aura. Naruto cocked his hand back and punched the sphere of the pure abyss, sending it toward the mountains that surrounded the training grounds. The sphere hit, but no explosions were made; it just erased it, completely. A smirk appeared on his face, satisfied with the outcome. Naruto fired the same sphere again and again until the training ground was reduced to nothing but a pile of rubble.