Chapter 4- Confused

The shaking wouldn't stop, Klair held on to me as my body grew cold. Why did he have to come back here? Didn't he realize that I hated him as soon as he got with him, I told him I would never love him again. I meant every word.

Klair and I walked down stair wearily scared to find out if he had come back. I never wanted to see him again. I thought he was out of my life three years ago, but I was obviously wrong.

I really don't understand how someone could be so evil.

"Klair?" I asked as we sat at the table with a bag of chips and salsa.

"Yeah girl?" she looked at me afraid that I would start crying again.

"How can someone do this? I mean who does this? Who cheats on a girl that literally loves him with all her heart? Let alone with another guy? And then comes back? That's what worries me the most is that I don't know what he wants since he is gay. I looked to Klair to see what she had to say, but she only shrugged.

***

We decided we needed a girls night to get HIM out of my thoughts. Just today, I had seen the two people I hate the most. The worst part, is that I bet they were here together.

"Avery" Klair yelled from the living room, "are you coming down here? I have like fifty action movies!" I smiled thinking of how great of a friend she is.

"I'll be down in a second" I yelled back. Looking in the mirror really quickly, all I saw was a hopeless girl with wavey blonde hair and green eyes. They made me feel week. I shook my head trying to forget about them for now.

I walked down stairs to see Klair watching The Avengers, I smiled at her as she looked over at me with a mouth full of popcorn. We finished four movies before passing out on my couch.

***

I could hear my mom walking in the living room the next morning. "Avery, what did you do to our house?" I slowly opened my eyes to see her standing infront of me, I completely forgot that she was coming home today. Should I tell her about who I saw yesterday? I don't want to worry her. There was a reason they both had to get out of our lives.

"I'm sorry mom, Klair and I were having a girls night, and I forgot you were coming home tonight." I stretched and got up, Klair was still asleep with her hard under a pillow. My mom left upstairs and I began to pick up our mess. I guess I made a little to much noise, Klair ended up waking up. Her short, dark. brown hair was everywhere.

I laughed as she looked at me with her death glare, "your a bitch." She said rubbing her makeup all over her eyes.

Klair went home, so I decided to take a shower and groom myself. I was putting my black eye liner on when I recieved a text from and unknown number. I grabbed my cell phone and read the text.

Unknown- 'You owe me'

I sat my phone down, I could feel my heart beat pick up. I don't owe either of them anything. I broke up with Steve because hehad sexton with another guy, but it would be the same if it was a girl. I don't understand how I owe Blake though, he disowned me, my own father disowned me because I broke up with my gay boyfriend.

I decided to text the number back. 'who is this' is all that I said.

I got a text back, 'It's Steve and you owe me, you made me this way.'

His words confused me, how can someone make someone else gay?

*********************************************************

I'm sorry it has taken so long, I couldn't get my wattpad to work but now I'm back!