CHAPTER 0:

[[Tw: drugging!!]]

..

I stare at the too good to be true building infront of me, the place that leads into another fun season of inanimate insanity.  Butterflies fly infront of me as I stare at this exciting place, I hope my friends are here as well like last season. I mean... Why wouldn't they? Mephone takes the goodest of the good to make his series, and they were dangerously amazing! I gently get carried to the front door with some help of my animal buddies, which reminds me that I should practice my introduction one last time before I enter.

..

I am Clover! The ultimate lucky contestant. It's not exactly an ultimate, but I am a four leaf clover. Clover? How cool!, my name is clover.

And whoo! There is clovers all around mephones place, awh! Little me's!
Oh, yeah! The building infront of me..  it will only hurt me more if I don't enter now! I think...

Eight o'clock? Just in time.

...

I step into the flooring of the quite large and surprisingly tidy place, even if a slob person owned it. My suitcase hit the back of my knee as I stopped and closed the door behind me. I wonder if the other contestants are late? I was told by the letter my little birdy sent me that we would meet at exactly eight AM.. oh my glorb! Am I late???!

I barely had anytime to panic and hurry to wherever I needed to go, I'm sure I would have made it there, but something strange was creeping up my nose and into my brain. I felt dizzy, and cold. I heard the insect friends I've made along the way from petting them on logs fly and hit and the door over and over again. Beetles, butterflies, lady bugs.. but that doesn't matter anymore. What does is that the floor seems to be getting closer..??

...