chapter 2

Regina's Pov

 I woke up to very loud crying. What the hell, I haven't had to deal with this for 10 years now. I thought. I got out of bed and walked to the nursery. I picked Emma up and walked to the kitchen. I put Emma in the highchair and started to heat up a bottle. Emma was still crying so I pic ked her up from her highchair and started to bounce her a little as I softly patted her back. "Shh, shh, Emma, it's okay." I cooed softly. Once her bottle was ready, I started to feed it to her and sat down on the couch in my living room. After she finished her bottle and I burped her, I set her down in the playpen and went to get ready for work. "Henry, get up and get ready for school!" I yelled as I walked to his room. He came out of the bathroom already for school and said, "I'm already ready, mom, Emma and her very loud crying woke me." And with that he walked downstairs.  I sighed and walked into my bedroom. "Okay mom, I'm off to school." Henry said and grabbed his bag. "Okay, love you." I said and walked down the stairs. Henry hugged me and walked out the door. I walked into the living room to see Emma gnawing on the teething ring. I picked up Emma, grabbed the baby bag, and headed to the car. I tried to strap Emma in, but she wouldn't stop fussing. "Emma, please, please." I begged but Emma wouldn't stop fussing. "I swear to god this child is going to kill me." I groaned. I picked Emma up and bounced her on my hip a little while I fixed her car seat. Emma eventually stopped fussing so I put her in the car seat and gave her the teething ring after I strapped her in. We stopped at granny's to get me a coffee (I'm gonna need a lot of coffee with this child) and Emma another bottle cause she wanted one. We got to my office and I place the car seat (with her in it) on the corner of my desk and facing me so she can see me and more I can see her. We sat in my office for about six hours. While I worked Emma slept, ate, and played with her teething ring. After I finished cleaning my office and grabbed Emma we walked to the car. I put the car seat in the car with her in it and then I got in the car. Once we got home I let Emma play in the playpen, Henry was already home. We ate my famous lasagna for dinner and went to bed.

Thx for reading