episode 16✨

◦•●◉✿ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃 ✿◉●•◦

It's about three thirty in the afternoon.. A man in his thirties are sitting on the chair in his luxurious cabin.. He's wearing black formal pant and coat underneath white shirt and a black tie is around his neck.he's wearing black oxfords as footwear..

And about Physiognomies, he has oval shaped face with rosey lips , sharp jawline , doe eyes with dark brown orbs.. Overall an angelic feature..

He was busy in checking some files then he heard knob twisting sound and this made him smile widely.. He closed the file and put it aside.. Then he elevated his gaze and saw a woman is coming towards him  with a smiley face.. She's wearing olive green abhaya with  warm white hijab around her head and white sneakers as footwear..

She pulled a chair from in front of the desk and sat onto it.. Then she put her both hand over the table and raised her one eye brow and spoke with her celestial voice, "oh Jeon , what with those eyes?" The man chuckled a bit and hold her hands with his and spoke with his manly yet soft voice, "nothing but I'm admiring my ease, my comfort and my beauty." She smiled shyly and turned her face aside to hide her red face..

Seeing her like this he laughed a little and spoke, "I think I got a super power from Allah to make you shy with my every words." She turned her head towards him and look with a cute angry pout and said, "stop flirting Mr Jeon Jimin.. I'm not gonna bare this during Ramadan. "

Jimin let her hands go away and rested his head over the chair and spoke, "I won't stop till the day when you won't be shy while hearing my words.. You got it Mrs Jeon Yusra Zayna."

Isn't it beautiful to make each other shy with words??And it's became more beautiful when both are in halal relationship.. I always love to admire the beauty of love, the beauty of lovely words..

Jimin always fall for this 165 centimeters women as a newbie. Found a ocean of emotions while looking at her dark brownie orbs.. Found a new energy to work hard while seeing the smile of  her rosey pink lips.. And an infernal peace while looking at her honey tone skin. Isn't it enough to be in love with her?

Now they're looking at each other's eyes.. Then they heard knob twisting sound.. Jimin diverted his gaze along the door and said little loudly, "come inside." Then a woman entered the cabin who's wearing a black Bishop sleeves bouffant pouf dress.. She smiled a but and handed him an envelope.. Jimin took and opened it.. Then he started reading the chit in his mind.. While reading he crocked his eye brows.. Within some second his expression became natural..

After reading the chit he put the envelope aside and looked at his secretary and spoke, "Ananya,Book a table in LA Grande Boucherie for dinner.. And book a table  in Per Se for him so that he could have a great meal in iftar.. Now you may go and inform him about the event.." His secretary named Ananya nodded her head and went out from there..

zayna looked at Jimin and asked, " did he's familiar?" Jimin didn't replied back but smiled a bit.

**✿❀○❀✿**
Jimin gulped down the water and put the glass over the table and looked at the man in front of him and spoke, "So Mr Cha Sung fun, you're here on Behalf of Mr Jeon.." Mr Cha nodded his head and replied, "yes.he send me to convince you so that you go to South Korea and talk with Professor Jeon.. sir is so worried about his future cause he constantly rejecting all the girls and didn't ready to get married.. Mrs Jeon's perspective is professor Jeon found someone but he don't wanna open up so she want you to come to Korea and talk with professor about this matter and convince him."