Chapter 2 - Are You My Dad?

I kept wandering...

And wandering...

I kept looking this way and that... if you could think of it as "looking"...

Things were still so black and dark.

I only knew I was getting closer to what Great Sage was telling me to go to.

I didn't really talk to them much though...

I didn't like to talk to them.

They told me weird stuff now and then but...

It was all so boring...

It was all...

Worthless...

Like yay I guess?

Thanks for telling me about [Absorb] and [Dissolve]?

I already knew I could do that and don't they just do what [Predator] already does?

I had [Self Regeneration] too... wow... so incredible...

All these quirky things I could do and not one... not a single one! None of them could help me go home...

...

I kept wandering until suddenly I felt some sort of ramp of sorts.

I tried to wander back up and pull away but I rolled down the ramp and flew through the air.

I could feel the wind, it was different from the ground since I didn't have anything to cling onto. Though before long, I hit something and began to fall in. It felt like...

Was this water?

It felt familiar, like it was something that made me... but it felt very different.

I was slime so maybe that was why?

Maybe this stuff makes my body up? But what would make up the other parts of me?

Was it the magicool stuff I kept getting told about?

<Answer. Slime is primarily composed of a liquid component, primarily water, held together by magicules. The magicules likely act as a sort of powerful adhesion that keeps the liquid body latched together.>

Woah... incredible...

So... cool... I guess...

I'm pretty sure they already told me this. It wasn't exactly like this but—

I didn't notice but I had hit the bottom whatever body of water this was. It was too big to be a puddle? Bigger than a pond... is this the ocean?

<Negative. It is likely a lake.>

... thanks...

I could feel something was weighing down on me.

It felt heavy to move my body around down here. I think it's because of all the water all the way up there.

...I didn't like being down here.

How do I get back up?

I wandered around the bottom of the lake for some time, I kept bumping into the walls of the lake before I realized that...

I was trapped down here.

Well, it wasn't like I was going to do anything so I guess I could wait here.

So I waited...

For, I think, a few hours?

It was boring...