Heart invasion(remake)

A long time ago, the earth has been invaded by the aliens.Somehow, those aliens seem to have similar trait with the mythtical creature like the elves, dwarves and werebeast.

Everything just happen too fast as an army of elves come to the earth followed by the dwarves arrival.Except the human side, the other two posses a strong army and their technology is way advance than the humanity.

The war got drag to five years and the werebeast make their sudden appearance.The war between four side continue for a century before the humanity representative stop the war.

Since then, every races has been trying to understand each other.Then, there's me a product of the past.None found me until now and guess what happen when they
found me.

They freak out of me when I look at them.They run after they took almost everything from the room and leaving only me with the life-support machine.It took my all to break out from it.

I regret it, I should have wait more.My current body haven't capable of walking yet, so I crawl my way to the outside with this little limb of mine.

It is very exhausting but if I stop I probably be doom.Without the machine, I gonna need water and food to survive.I am already in tight situation at this moment or so I thought.

Tight situation?Haha that is so funny.I am terribly in a big trouble.One look is enough to notice that this place has been abandon.Only the rubbles is left.I thought that this be the end.

Then, a miracle happen.There's a dark green leopard enter my sight.Obviously, he notice me too.He begun to walk around me while observing me.My hard front didn't last long as I'm truly exhausted and fainted.

The next thing I know that I already in someone's embrace.When I open my eyes, there's a woman with a gentle expression looking at me.Eh, wait a minute.Why are you showing your titty at ME!

Uh um eh, why is it so delicious.Argh I might have gone insane.I know but ugh I refuse to accept it and why my body moving ITSELF!Oi! my body stop milking the woman!

While I'm filling my tummy with her breast milk, an old woman come to check on us and it seem I can smell another trouble.The old woman have disgusted look on her face as she look the woman who breastfeeding me.

"Miria! Whose child is THAT!"-Old woman.
"Its Erdwick, the god has return him to me"-Miria.
"Erdwick already die!Give him to me"Old woman.

The old woman try to take me from Miria but Miria hide me away from her.It make the old woman angry with Miria attitude.

"Give me that child MIRIA!!!"-Old woman.
"NO!!This is my son!"-Miria.
"Oi useless maid, I want that child out of my sight before lord Erdvin come home or you can say goodbye to your job"-Old woman.

The old woman went away and Miria stare at the maid angrily.This maid is in trouble.Should she obey or not.If she use force to take me from Miria and accidentally harm Miria.

She probably will be punished severely, so what will you do young lady.Then, the maid kneeled in front of Miria.

"I beg your mercy lady Miria, please listen to my suggestion"-Maid.
"What suggestion"-Miria.

I want to listen to their conversation but ugh this body just went asleep.When I wake up, I was in the maid's embrace.It seem we rode a car and going pretty fast.

I can feel the maid stare as I look at the window.I don't mind who will be I'm living with but I don't want to end up dying.It has been a long journey for me as I fall asleep thrice.

Ah I get it as I see the big house and the number of kids around the house.It is an orphanage.The maid probably trick Miria to save herself or she is trying to help Miria without losing her job.