How the Universe works (Extra chapter)

Author: This chapter is solely dedicated to information of 'how the universe works', it is here that all the principles, phenomena, concepts... of the universe will be found. Please point out any contradictions. (Ps: The 'universal law' that you will sometimes see mentioned in parentheses means that this is just how the universe works.)

0.5) The magical universe and the physical universe are separated by dimensions which closely link these two universes (a point in the physical world = a point in the magical world). These 2 universes have different laws and a different functioning as well as with various concepts which differentiate them, but the 2 have a physical concept which brings them closely together through the dimensions which separate them. **These 2 universes are real**. 

1) How humans developed their magic: The spirits (first born in the world) sacrificed their powerful elemental vitality to save the planet from chaos, this is what allowed humans to develop them (by releasing their vitality into the planet). This is because spirits are closely linked to the branch of the elements of creation. The spirits having released an enormous quantity of attribute magic, were able to mutate the inhabitants (who were already in contact with the magic of creation which is considered without attributes and therefore impossible to wield) of this world by releasing the concept of attributes on the planet. Too much vitality lost cannot be recovered, being too complex of a concept to be regenerated. Vitality is what keeps an individual alive, vitality is also an extremely important factor in being able to wield magic at one's will.

2) Anatomy of beings endowed with magic: First of all, only certain individuals are born with magical powers, it strictly depends on the soul of the individual born and their ego (Ego: what makes a person what they are). If an individual is born with a soul capable of supporting magic, they will be able to master ONE element of the 4 elementary branches of creation (universal law). Some prove more ability to master a subordinate element or to create bigger spells (affinity) etc, but they are all subject to a stamina limit. This is also due to the formation of the soul once the individual is born. Once the individual endowed with magic and grows up enough to obtains sufficient consciousness, the body will begin to evolve to transform its body from an organ into a body of magic, this is done automatically thanks to the contacts of the magic which constantly exists in the universe. The organs, bones, blood etc, are changed into a complex magical circuit which functions like a blood system. Magic circuits are capable of regenerating automatically upon contact with magic depending on the injury and the circumstances, this is due to the information kept by the body in the magic circuits, an injury too great causes the loss of sufficient information in the circuits magic to regenerate, for example, a head. The magical circuits in the body create themselves in a very complex manner and keep the vitality of any user born with magic. Magic circuits also give the body more robustness (resistance, agility, etc.). Over time, magic circuits strengthen to a certain extent, so individuals with magic can cast more often, better, faster and stronger. By getting the magic circuits used to channeling magic, the user will be able to use magic more often without exhausting themselves. However, after having lived a long period of life, the magical circuits will eventually become exhausted little by little until the death of the individual endowed with magic (universal law). It is also now no longer necessary for magic wielders to eat/drink to survive. However, eating foods can speed up regeneration along with other factors.

3) What makes Kyllia, Zack and Velkios able to cause phenomena that are out of the ordinary: Their bodies now possess chaos magic and creation magic which creates a kind of corrupting energy which when in contact with non-attribute magic changes completely compared to a reaction that should be normal.

4) How magic works: It is easy to channel magic close to oneself, but difficult to channel at a further distance. This works by the fact that the channeling body (someone who can manipulate an element) emits a type of elemental aura via the elemental circuits of the wearer which travels a certain ray; when the body of that an individual uses its will to provoke an elemental reaction via its attribute which it possesses, it is through this elemental aura that this manifestation occurs and as the aura weakens with distance it is therefore necessary to put more force and will to bring about a desired manifestation. This also works for shots, when a shot (of the arrow or fireball type for example) the magic of it, fired without or with a precise distance (therefore over a certain length depending on the factors), will lose power with the distance traveled, like an aura leaving a body, it will weaken until it becomes intinct (the more the force was put in it, the more time it will take to disappear depending on the element). Theoretically, it is possible to use magic indefinitely as we only channel the magic of the world from elemental traits. What prevents individuals from doing this endlessly is that channeling magic exhausts the body, so overusing magic can cause you to fall into unconsciousness. However, it is possible to get the body used to using magic to increase its endurance and thus become less tired when using magic.

5) Particularities of the elements: Certain elements have properties specific to them so it is necessary to take the best advantage from it.

Fire has the property of losing its power very quickly over a long distance, but very strong for mid-distance and melee (weakness to water, a characteristic shared as we know in the world we know). It is also closely linked to light which makes it its subordinate element.

The wind has the property of losing power much more slowly over long distances but is difficult to manage during close(melee) combat. Its subordinate element is lightning. 

Earth is the only element that has 2 functions of itself: earth (soil control and minerals) as well as its subordinate: nature. However, the element is terrible for fighting in the air.

Water is the element that requires the most concentration as it is liquid, it is necessary to control its fluidity and its pressure to give its effect. Ice is its subordinate element.

6) Physical and magical matter: The world as it is, is physically formed by a complex of magic which makes up the creation that the universe contains. When a planet is created, the matter from what is is composed is then described as physical matter because of its composition by a complex of magic. The created planet also contains a completely imperceptible 'atmosphere' of pure magic, it is then described as 'non-physical or attributless magic'. When a person is capable of manipulating one of the elements of creation, it is possible to directly manipulate the physical matter linked to their element without having to channel any magic, which exhausts the body much less, but makes the manipulation a little more limited and less effective in certain situations. While manipulating energy in the atmosphere requires channeling, which depletes the body more quickly, but allows for greater versatility and is more effective against chaos energy, as it is purer. During a channeling, a magic circle is then formed, because it involves converging pure magic into a magical mass drawn from the element of the one who is incanting.