Chapter 1: Destruction

Today Its the year 2087 on earth and we have developed a Type 1 Civilization City Alleys Became Dark With Only Little Source of Light From Neon Signs and its Always Raining On Different Country Sides And Criminal Activities Started to Rise All Around the Globe As It Was Said in The Bible "The Ending Can Be Identified When Earth Is Starting To Rot"What it means by This is When Earth Has Gained Alot of Criminal Activities And That Wars Always Starts Every Year Aswell As The Rise of Anti-Christs This Indicates that Earth is Coming to an End.

Back in World War II There was Something Suspicious That Happened In the City Of Los Angeles. a Unknown Attack They Say Los Angeles Went Dark It Was a Blackout American Soldiers Reported Unknown Sources of Lights Started Showing Above They Believed It was A Japanese Air Attack And so they Started Firing Missiles And Machine Guns In the Air But they Hit Nothing. There were no Japanese Planes Falling From the Sky No explosions And the Americans Were So confused That They Started Getting Paranoid Wether it was Real or Was it Just hallucinations Because of the Darkness.

Present Day March 12th 2087 and Los Angeles Citizens Started reporting Unknown Red Lights in The sky They were Terrified And That Families Started Running Because it was Getting Bigger. The Satellites Above Earth Saw a Huge Ship Landing on Earth Almost As Big as a Whole Planet itself.

Then A Huge Lazer Beam Fired At the Satellite And it was destroyed Space Debris From the Satellite Fell Unto Earth And Cities Were Damaged Then Human Like Formed Species Came down With Weapons They Destroyed Buildings And houses And Los Angeles Started to Get Dark .

The United Nations Conducted An Armed Forces Corp. To Protect The city Of Los Angeles And That Armed Forces Was Called The Exohunters Corp.