Part 1

''Stop whinning,I did it to make you strong,your devotion to your dead mom was a fatal weakeness.if you think that's unfair,attack me, Glacier!"

 "Ugh....I can't forgive even you for that...."Indignation and astonishment flooded the young knight's heart, and Glacier finally took action against his master, Aquarius Camus. However, it was merely the first stage since his rage did not appear to cause any harm to Camus because his homicidal aura was not fierce enough, or at least not as strong as his master had expected. The diamond dust he shot was weak and been effortlessly defused, so the master rendered him immobile after immediately knocking him to the ground. The Aquarius knight didn't expect this kid in front of him, who was still not strong enough, to become more stubborn for unknown reasons despite not having seen him for a while. Since meeting in Eastern Siberia six years ago, Glacier has never openly disobeyed his Master's directives.

The young boy had always been reasonably well-behaved—that is, most of the time. In a way, it was better because it was the first time Camus had witnessed him acting that rebelliously in front of him, which means He has somehow improved. But there is still room for improvement. If one ignores the strength aspect, his fighting spirit and anger are far from peaking. Camus never knew if giving him the truth about his mother's sinking ship was not enough to infuriate him to the greatest extent just quite yet or if he was too desperate to utilize all of his might.No matter what it is, he will never be able to activate his seventh sense, which means even if the kid does not die at his Master's hands, he will still end up killed by other Gold knights without mercy. Camus likely won't even have time to gather his pupil's complete remains for a decent burial afterward. Indeed, this is the worst scenario a master could ever imagine and bear.

Consequently, he intended to keep stoking the fire, or perhaps more accurately, he wished to bid a long farewell to his only apprentice whom he could see off; naturally, it would be better if he could finally convince his pupil to return to Siberia. but if he fails and Glacier persists in going forward, it indicates that the kid has ultimately decided to choose death.

Even though it is only a temporarily suspended animation, saying goodbye to his time entirely is also considered a death. If that happens, Camus will decide to execute plan b to clean the house for the grand master. But he wanted to give it his all one last time before then and had not given up the last hope of persuading Glacier to retreat from the fight. Even if all he could do in the end was send him on his way to death, he must still let the young boy die with an abundantly clear mind since he should also be reborn in this manner. 

Waking up from the brand new world after the Great Reset without friends or families is far better than living in a turbid society nowadays.

"Just looking at your unwillingness, I should spend more time letting you know how foolish you are so that you can rest in peace later. A woman like your mom is not worth mourning for the rest of your life, at least not as much as you thought she could be. I did this to cut you off from all her lies!"

"Why...Why do you say that? I don't care what other people say dirty things about her, but why you..."

though his mother's words flashed in his mind at this same time: "Glacier, Your father lives beyond this sea. He's a wonderful man who loves justice and peace; you must work hard so that someday you can help him with his work.do you understand..."

"Y...yes,Mother.. "

"Do you know why I give you the name:'Glacier'?"

"I don't know, Mother."

"because that reminds me of your father, who is an elegant yet tough man with the purest soul I've ever seen; that purity won't be polluted by the corrupted world around him but remained undefiled and kept his character of integrity, just like the towering glacier, and I hope you could be like him, one day..."

"I understand now,mother!"

But the next moment,Camus sneered and brought him back to reality from his memories.

"The future People's Artist of the USSR from the proletarian workers' family who expected to become a principal dancer in the Bolshoi Theater with countless efforts and hard work, but turned out declining into a mistress of a capitalist older than her father?"

For a brief while,Glacier was silent. He was a little taken aback since he never imagined someone like Camus would make any personal comments on such thing. Yet, he continued to state unequivocally after the pause,:

''My mother has never been a mistress of anybody! '''

''I have to make it clear. I am not saying dirty things about anyone but telling the naked truth. And you are too foolish and blinded by useless emotions to face reality. No matter what, could you deny the fact that your mother gave up her future, even her family, and went to your father, who you don't think deserves an ounce of respect except for being rich? ''

Glacier hesitated for a while before saying anything,he could not defuted every word Camus said but still believed in his gut brought by his sense of justice: ''No, but my mother has always lived a simple and hard-working life. I don't think she is the kind of person who is greedy for money and goes to anyone for this reason. "

"So, How do you know? Time will change,and people may also change,here's what I want to tell you: before your time, no one in your home country, especially top government officials, respected scholars and artists, dared to show off their luxurious lifestyle or give the impression that they craving money, regardless of how much they actually possessed or desired..''

"But I swear, she... No, we didn't spend a penny from that dirty old man! '' '

'Oh, come on, don't be naive. Those Capitalists are the most calculated people; how could she get pennies out of their pockets so easily anyway? Most likely, She just wanted to but was incapable of it. I am afraid that the luckiest thing you ever had in your life was to have me as your master. Instead, you took it for granted for being like an unweaned child who can only keep seeking emotional comfort to survive----- fortunately, that woman was gone, and you were abandoned by your father. Otherwise, who knows what kind of person you might end up becoming if you were raised by these peo... '''

"Shut up, Camus!"

Glacier's level of anger escalated, it's the first time he disrespectfully cut off or contradicted his master in the middle of their conversation, he appeared upset, the speaking tone became louder, and his voice trembled; he even called his master without using a prefix-------he could do so in principle but still used to add the honorific title like what westerners do for formal occasions all the times in the past. His reaction further establishes Camus's intent. For kids in this age, verbal provocation is rapidly efficient. The appearance of substantial resistance is not necessarily bad for him because this is where he has to decide whether to continue forward or stagnate when confronted with deep-seated impediments. The unpleasant struggle between two possibilities is a typical stress response, and it could be the start of the youth's natural development.

Being a warrior and upholding complete ruthlessness and coldness in battle is more than just empty talks or dogmas that one must constantly emphasize and propagate. It takes guts to face reality and clear up the fog of confusions , in addition to fighting skills and willpower,qualified soldiers shouldn't allow themselves to be confined to the filtered world of their delusions and the unchangeable past, especially when the harshest truth is staring them in the face, as this will ultimately lead to weakness and a lack of judgment.

it is true on the battlefield and valid for the rest of one's life.

Camus was prepared to handle his pupil's next move because he anticipated that the enraged Glacier would launch another attack. The kid, however, appeared to make every effort to control his emotions and eventually calmed down,he started to think and quickly gathered a variety of memory fragments from the past in his mind, attempting to use these clues to sort out the potential logic and motivation behind Camus's abnormal behavior since strengthening the psychological defense requires a comprehension of the enemy's thought process. Even if he lacked strength, he shouldn't have given up so soon due to emotional manipulation by his opponent, which led to the humiliating failure of retreating without a fight.He sensed that the master today was considerably different from who he had known in the past, and that was unusual, particularly when he was up against him as an enemy.

Camus remained calm on the outside, but this was more like a disguise for the turbulence inside.