𓆩ƻ.𓆪

°

°

°

°

The group backed away into the end of the bus as they made eye contact with the phantom. Its eyes sent shivers down the girls spine. It looked so lifeless. She wondered if they felt anything?

"Can we open the backdoor?"    Ashlyns voice ran throught the quiet bus filled with scared teenagers. Rylee was the one who was stuck behind everyone, so she was the closest to the door. She immediately tried to open the door. Key word, tried.     "Its blocked!"     She answered her sisters question, as her hands fell from the door. Her hands were shaking. Why were they shaking? Was it the adrenaline? The fear?

"W-What do we do??"      Logan cried out, like actually. Thats for sure she didnt know what to do. Did any of them? Ash, may-     "Die?"

"AIDEN!"

Everybody just yelled his name, while the brown haired girl facepalmed, and ben looked like he was ready to pass out. The girl then looked back at the phantom, who looked like it was ready to jump at them.    "Uh.. Guys?"    All of their eyes went to Rylee, before they looked at what she was looking at.

And the phantom lunged.

GAAHHH!

Everybody just clung to the other, hugging eachother as they screamed, watching the phantom get closer and closer. Rylee didnt think of anything, she just grabbed her sisters hand, and gripped it tight. She was squished between her sister and aiden, as the blond had his arms around her, clinging to her as if his life depended on it. Funny.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

That sound. The sound which made all of them let out a breath of relief. And they were gone.

Her eyes snapped open, and she immediately sat up on her bed. She didnt move. She didnt know whether to cry or be happy she didnt die. She guessed both, because once she let out a shaky sigh, tears started to roll down her cheeks. But she wasnt sad, no, she was happy that she got out wihtout getting seriously injured. While she was stuck in her head, her phone kept buzzing, but she didnt want to answer it. She needed a little sleep, she was tir-...

KNOCK, KNOCK.

Before she could close her eyes, her door opened, revealing the tired face of her sister.  She stood still in the doorway, her head peeking in.    "I- Uh.. Just wanted to see if you were okay. You werent texting in the groupchat.."     Her voice was quiet, of course, their parents were asleep. The brown haired girl couldnt help but smile at her sister. She knew Ashlyn wasnt really the worrying type, and she never really showed worry for anyone, but it still felt nice when she worried for her.