Embrace || pt 7

TIME SKIP

I wokeup the next morning sleeping on hueys arm while holding his wrist. I immediately freak out and turn to see if he was awake, but he was in a deep sleep. I sigh and turn to see cindy spooning riley. I giggle and get ready for the day. I take a shower and grab the fit i put in my bag, finish up my hair and do my makeup.

 I take a shower and grab the fit i put in my bag, finish up my hair and do my makeup

(outfit inspo can change if u want)

I walk downstairs to make myself some waffles, i grab an apron i found in a drawer and tie my hair back. Just as i was pouring the batter into the pan i hear someone yawning behind me. It was Huey in a black wife beater and gray sweats. "Morning y/n," he says grabbing a glass of water. "Morning Huey" i reply not looking his way. Something about him in the wife beater was making me nervous to look in his direction. "Whatchu makin" Huey asks while standing next to me. I blush intensely and reply quietly with waffles. "You want some?" i ask. "Yea sure." Huey replies before sitting in the living room with a book. I serve me and him a plate with berries and a cup of orange juice.

I avoid making too much eye contact with him, if i spent a lil too long staring at him id get all nervous. When he was eating, i was observing his muscles, his arms were extremely toned, with muscles showing through. We finish our meals and huey thanks me before going upstairs.

HUEYS POV

(I think im actually getting somewhere wit y/n, she was mad nervous this mornin but ion know why. Hopefully i aint do nun weird to scare her.) I walk to the bathroom, do my business and i get ready for the day. I walk back downstairs to see Y/n on the couch on her phone. "You wanna go out today?" i ask, y/n looks up at me and blushes a bit, she sees i notice it and she goes back to her phone, "yeah for sure, where u wanna go? And are the other two coming?" she asks. "I can ask." I walk back up the stairs and see that theyre both still knocked tf out, i go back and tell y/n it might just be us.

Y/NS POV

Huey tells me that theyre both still sleeping and he aint wanna wake em up. I shrug and ask if we can go eat and shopping. "Well you wanna pass by your place before we go?" asks huey, i agree since i forgot some things at my place, and i needed to charge my vape. Before we even start walking on over to my house, we see Jazmine. She was walking down the street and heading our way. She sees me and Huey step out the house and she starts speed walking. Me and Huey wait for her to say her bs so we can start walking away.

JAZMINES POV

I see Y/n and Huey walking out the house together, but why are they so close to eachother?? First the whole thing at the tree and now this, I know shes not tryna steal my man from me. I approach the two and ask where they going. "Uhhh we're going to y/ns house." Huey puts a deeper scowl. "Well, can i come with? I was going to ask to hangout with you guys today.." i say. I see Huey and y/n look at eachother before laughing a bit. How come he laughed with her and not me. It took me so long to even get a smile out of him. "Whats so funny.." i say giving them a weird look. "Now why the fuck would you even ask that, no you cant come. Ion let bitches like you in my house." y/n says. I was shocked obviously, it seemed like ever since she came along she made everyone go against me and i was done. "What the fuck is your problem y/n. I thought you were cool at first but ever since you came youve taken huey away from me." i say. "Bitch be so for real, huey aint wanna be wit you, hes made that clear and you wont listen." she says scowling at me. I look at huey and see him shrugging. Seeing this made me so upset, i didnt even realize but i grabbed y/n from her hair.

Y/NS POV

Theres absolutely no way this bitch just grabbed my hair. Right when she gripped my shit i immediately body slammed her and started punching the fuck out this bitch. Huey was watching while holding my phone which fell out of my pocket and i heard Cindy and Riley screaming at us. "GET THAT BITCH Y/N" cindy yelled "YEAHHHH WHOOP HER GOOFY ASS" riley said after. After a few moments of fighting i look at jazmine to see shes been beat good enough. "Bitch who you think you are tryna fight me? Think fuckin twice." i say grabbing my things from huey. "DAYUMMMM" riley says while running over to jazmine with his phone pointing to her. She had a black eye, bloody nose and her face was all red. I even managed to her a chunk of her hair. She notices and immediately starts crying and runs home. "Mane now we gon have to worry bout Tom.." Huey says smirking. "Who tf is Tom", "Jazmines dad, hes super protective over her n shit," Cindy says. "Man wtv she started it," i say. I fix my headband and dust off my jacket. The four of us walk to my place and all enter my room. I see huey starts looking through all my stuff, kind of snooping but i didnt mind as long as he didnt go into my night stand. Riley and cindy go right for my games and start playing. "Soo we just gon chill here all day or?" i ask. "Me and riley have basketball practice in like two hours." cindy says still staring at the screen. "I look over at huey and he agreed to stay with me till my parents got home.