𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 PT 1

Jajajajaja, soooooo sorry it took so. I hope you guys didn't mind! (Ps idk if this is gonna be on time)
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍: 𝐈𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝟏𝟐𝟎 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!
𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐒

_________________________________________

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You're hired." Miss Grace sighed with approval. 

"Really!?" [𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄]  shouted with glee, she turned around and smiled at Miss Circle. "I can't believe I'm gonna teach ELA!" She jumped around Miss Grace's office.

Miss Circle chuckled, "Welcome to Paper school  [𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄].." She grinned.

**𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏**

I'm your new teacher, Miss [𝐋/𝐍]. I'm very happy to be here!"  She greeted, "Now let's get started, shall we?" She smiled and started the lesson. She gave out pieces paper to the students.

"A test, really?" Someone groaned from the class. "Yes, Oliver.." She raised a brow, "you gotta problem with it?" She questioned. "

"No... Not at alll Miss." He grumbled, "That's what I thought.. " She smirked before speaking again. "This is for to see where your grammar is." She explained to the class.

"Is that alright?" I questioned.
"No, Miss [L/N].." The class groaned. "Great, let's get started then!"

**TIME SKIP**

"Ughhh..." I groaned, collapsing in a chair in the teachers' lounge.
"Why are those kids so hard to teach!"

"Their really not if you get used to them." I heard a male voice say. "Huh?" I looked up to see who said that.

"Mister demi." He said, putting his hand out in front of me. "Are you new here?" He titled his head ever so slightly. "Wait, you are the new heir that Grace and Circle mentioned!" He shouted.

"Yeah... So what do you teach?" I asked just for fun. "Music." He responded. "You teach Ela, right?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I do! Is something wrong?" I slightly tilted my head to the side. "No! I'm just making sure." He waved his hands, trying to clear up confusion.
"Hah! 6 funny." I giggled at him. He looked at me back with confusion written all over his face.

"I can tell we're gonna br friends already, Demi." I smiled at him nicely.

_________________________________________
Erm... sorry for that little pause pls take this for my laziness 😔 making pt 2 rn!!!!!!!!!

Words: 360